"You going to yo lil job today"

"What job"

"The studio" I laughed.

"Ohhhh yea prolly later on" he said.

I was really debating on telling Jay about our plans for next week but then I came to the conclusion that he would be mad if I didn't tell him.

"So Jay we getting a hotel room for spring break next week" I said.

"Who is we"

"Me, Kayla, Dria, Benji, Khalil, and Jamar"

"Oh that's wassup" he said. "So I'm guessing you want me to go"

"Yeaaa if you want"

"I'm down"

Da Gang🤟🏾🖤

Hey y'all, is it okay if Jay come with us next week? He gone help with the cost of everything too

Jamar💚: that's coo

Benji📍: you know we all fam over here

Makayla🤞🏾💞: ooouuu Dee finna be bood up , bood up 😂

DriaBoo💓🦋: ohhh okay so that means I can bring Chris too right?

👀

Jamar 💚: I'm coo as long as they good people

Fasho

I exited out of our groupchat. Noticing that Khalil didn't respond, I decided to text him before going into work.

•••
I was now on break and Khalil still didn't text me back so I decided that I was going to call him when I got home.

I took some really cute pictures in the car during my break and decided to post them on my Instagram story. Moments later I started getting so many notifications from people replying to my story, Jay being the first one.

He really goes out of his way to make me first and I love it. Hopefully this love he got for me is real.

My phone timer snapped me out of my thoughts indicating that my break was over.

(Yes I have a timer for my breaks because if I didn't I would not be back on time😂)

•••
9:21 pm

I was finally off work and just made it home. I put my keys and purse down before heading straight to my bathroom to shower. Once I got out and got settled for bed I called Khalil.

"Hey Khalil" I said after he answered on the third ring.

"Sup Dee" he said.

"Nun tired" I responded truthfully.

"Oh"

"So what's up? You seemed kinda off today and I just wanted to make sure you good, cuz you always making sure I'm straight" I said.

"Yea Dee I'm straight, i just stay in my head a lot" he confessed.

"You and me both" I replied. "I know how that is but remember don't ever be too hard on yourself. It's okay to feel. I know boys try to thug it out and be tough but everybody has feelings and it's okay to express them. I promise you, expressing yo feelings don't make you soft, it makes you mature" I said. "And you can't heal from what you don't feel"

"Thank you for that Dee. I really appreciate it"

"No problem Khalil. You can come talk to me anytime. I'll listen to you if nobody else will. I rather you let it out than keep it in, cuz it's only gone hurt you more"

"Ight, preciate it. You a real one" he said before hanging up.

I texted Jay goodnight and fell asleep before even waiting for his reply.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
*ignore any mistakes*

Hey y'all 💞

Thoughts 💭?

Please vote and comment 🤞🏾

Okay byeeee loves 💜

Ps. Thank y'all for 100 reads.. I know that's not a lot but it is to me because this is my first book 💫