They were all just about six years old, hanging out in the Uchiha household's immense back yard as they did every time they met up like this.

The mothers were all inside, Hinata, Ino, Haru, Sakura, and Temari all gossiping in the lounge area where they could watch their kids from a good distance yet remain in the fresh air conditioning provided by Haru's home.

"Haruki's such a good girl, but I feel bad she's playing all alone." Ino pouted, looking over her shoulder from her place on the couch to take a look at the little Uchiha girl who was playing with some teddy bears by herself.

"Yeah I get that, but she gets nervous whenever fighting is involved." Haru sighed, taking a look at her little girl who seemed very involved in a storyline she's just created between her plushies.

"I told you guys about how recently she's been accidentally triggering her crystal style and it's been scaring her," Haru admitted.

Sakura nodded from her place next to Hinata. "I talked to Shinji about it and he told me it's normal for kids with crystal style to have that happen every once in a while since they don't know how to control it.

I did my own research and found that every one out of two Oshiro kids reported incidents of this happening back from when they were an active clan."

Haru's eyebrows raised at the statistic, smirking a bit at the little sweatdrop Sakura formed because her daughter Hanako was 50% Oshiro, just like Haru, so she had a much higher probability of going through the same thing.

"Really? Did that ever happen to you Haru?" Ino asked

"Nah, since I had all those suppressants in my body a lot of my abilities came out later on in life or just wonky. Remember my regenerative ability? That shit barely worked when I was a kid." Haru snorted, taking a sip of her drink.

Thinking back to Haruki, Haru turned back around and frowned, noting that she did look awfully lonely.

"Haruki baby c'mere! Hang out with us!" Haru called out, a smile tugging on her lips as her little girl immediately perked up and stood from her spot on the floor, rushing over to join her mom and aunties.

Haruki sat on the large carpet stretching over the glossy wooden floors, right in front of her mom's place on the couch. She gently placed her two stuffed teddy bears on the ground before getting comfy herself.

"Look guys, she got all dolled up today," Haru claimed, smiling knowingly at the other moms as Haruki settled down in her spot on the carpeted floor.

Hinata smiled as well, knowing of the cute crush Haruki had formulated on her own son, Boruto. And the fact that Haruki insisted on getting all cute and ready whenever he was around.

Hinata understood Haruki perhaps on another level to the rest of her friends, probably because she saw herself in Haruki.

The white-haired girl was just too shy to approach Boruto, and with the blonde boy being none the wiser, Hinata felt like she was watching a mini re-enactment of her own childhood crush on Naruto!

Haruki looks up and smiles at the praise from her aunties who all claimed she looked so cute with her naturally curled hair and pretty dress before returning to her stuffed toys.

Temari smiles fondly, reaching over and placing a hand on Haruki's head. "She's so well-mannered, makes me wish I had a little girl." She sighed longingly, to which Haru laughed out loud.

"Aw, c'mon Shikadai is just like Shika!" She mused much to Temari's dismay.

All of the women looked out through the glass, noting how Boruto and Runa were fighting for what seemed like the hundredth time, Inojin was sitting down and drawing something, Chocho was keeping score of the fight between Runa and Boruto, and Shikadai-