The New Vamp

Elena's P.O.V
Damon and I were just sitting on the couch cuddling until someone knock on the door we looked at each other wondering who was at the door. Damon went to go see who was at the door but did not notice the face. The strange woman looked surprised at Damon as if she knew him. She said hi I just built a house close to here and wanted to say hi to my neighbor. She looked so suspicious she said her name was Daniela Night and asked to come in. She came in and introduced herself to me but there was something off about her. She asked to go to the bathroom and Damon lead her to it when she was done she handed us some bourbon and left. Damon came over to me and took the bourbon and started to drink it. I told Damon that she was not human because asked to be invited in and then looked at the door frame as she stepped inside. He said he will investigate tomorrow but we need some sleep so we went to bed.

Damon's P.O.V
I woke up before Elena so I thought I should go check out this new neighbor. When I went to her door she was talking on the phone I listened in on the conversation
Daniela's P.O.V
I was on the phone with my brother and he was yelling at me about these rocks I had and that he should have them because I don't need all that power. I was just about to say they are mine until I heard a branch break in my yard I took a stake and looked out of my window. I heard a swoosh like vamp speed and I got back on the phone with my brother until I heard the swoosh again. I used my vampire speed to go out side right in front of Damon Salvatore I was so surprised that he was still alive last I seen him was in the 1800s he caught me off guard and staved me with a stake in my stomach so I staved him with the stake and missed his heart by a little when he fell I cracked his neck and brung him inside my house.

I know it's short I will update this page in a couple if hours this for reading c;