A҉n҉y҉t҉h҉i҉n҉g҉ f҉o҉r҉ y҉o҉u҉

Start from the beginning

R҉i҉g҉h҉t҉?!

If we're not soulmates...well, †◎◎ ♭Ѧ∂ ḟ◎ґ ¥/η, they are going to love me. I would practice ways to cradle them in my arms if I had a Y/n body pillow, but Hifumi g҉o҉t҉ i҉n҉ t҉h҉e҉ w҉a҉y҉. Hifumi MUST have liked them to an extent, because when I anonymously asked him to make a Y/n body pillow he declined, saying something about "respecting people's privacy" and "consent" and other commoner ideas. So, I had to take matters into my own hands and killed him. I hired an assassin of course, it's useless if anybody found evidence that could tarnish my reputation.

Of course, if Y/n tarnished my reputation I wouldn't mind. I would do a҉n҉y҉t҉h҉i҉n҉g҉ for them. They could do whatever they want to me, and I would welcome it with open arms. (A/n: Kokichi called, he wants his Love Suite event back ✋🙄) I was fantasizing about Y/n when I snapped into reality, seeing 'Sato' and Y/n talking at the fountain...no, not talking...laughing. I should be the only one to hear Y/n's laugh, these commoners are taking them for granted! After I acquire them, they and I will live happily ever after!

(Timeskip brought to you by Byakuya's long eyelashes)

I planted a note that looked like an upperclassman's handwriting, asking Sato to meet me at the back of the school. I know they will because I made it look like their crush's handwriting. I'm sure kind, sweet Y/n won't mind Sato going to 'check something'.

I peeked at my second victim of the week from behind the wall and pounced. I covered her mouth before pushing her down to the grass, my gloved hand covering her mouth with duct tape to prevent the green-haired girl's screams from being heard. I take the knife from the back of my pocket and try to explain my reasoning while pinning her down.

"Shhh, not a word...surely you can understand. haven't you been in love on the edge where there's no turning back? Just the thought of it can take you to some new dimension, so you do what you can just to get their attention! It drives you to boil right up 'til you spill, it can drive you to bliss...it can drive you to k҉i҉l҉l҉..." I finish my statement by taping the girl's legs so she can't escape and letting her stand up. Then, as I was walking away from her, I "accidentally" ended up throwing the knife into her skull. I threw it far enough so that no blood would splatter onto me.

I walk away from the scene and toss my gloves into the incinerator, feeling numb. I just got rid of another obstacle. Now, I can take Y/n into my embrace. I look at my hands and start to chuckle a deep lovesick laugh, the things we do for love. But nobody can love more that I do! I feel my face turn into a wide smile, my cheeks blushing and my mouth drooling at the thought of Y/n and I alone t҉o҉g҉e҉t҉h҉e҉r҉.

I was walking in the garden when I saw Y/n. They noticed me and...they didn't smile...they didn't wave...they didn't seem h҉a҉p҉p҉y҉ t҉o҉ s҉e҉e҉ m҉e҉. Sato must have brainwashed them to be afraid of them. I approach them and they back up in fear, but that fear turned to anger as they were pulling their uniform sleeves up. Under their sleeves were bandages with a few bruises peeking out, it was as if they were reminding me what had happened to them.

"Y/n-" I say with an apologetic tone while stepping towards them. They take a step back, even though we're already more then a yard apart, and it hurts my heart to see them mistrusting me.

"Don't 'Y/n' me, Togami. You have been being possessive and creepy lately. I didn't think much of it at first, but then you hurt me when I said something you didn't like. My friends were right, you are toxic." They sharply criticized.

"N-no! I-I'm sorry Y/n! P-please don't leave me! Y-you're the o-only one I-I trust! Y-you're m-my only friend..!" I choke out between sobs, stuttering and falling to my knees to beg for my love's forgiveness, half of my tears were real.