Tyler Herro

THIS IS A REQUEST! This girl is SO active on my book and she's so sweet! Thank you so much, Amy :) Your support truly means the world ❤️

It's for frogfaceex

Also, do y'all like pictures at the beginning? I like putting them, but idk. I feel like it helps for the readers who don't know all the players, yk..?

Amy
Bam has been one of my best friends for as long as I can remember. Although I was a few years younger than him, we were still the best of friends. We both grew up in the same apartment Complex, back in Jersey. When he moved off to college, we talked less and less. Then, he went pro. It was very rare when we talked, let alone saw each other. Although growing up, we were attached at the hip, something changed.

We grew farther apart as the years passed, but one day out of the blue. @Bam1of1: Hey, I really hope this is who I think it is. I know we haven't spoken in years, and I hate that. We should get together soon. You can come to Miami. Maybe meet the team. Just let me know.

It was a DM from Bam. I looked through the account, and sure enough, it was him. I saw pictures with his mom, family, and teammates. One in particular stood out. I clicked on it and read the caption. @Bam1of1: Boy Wonder 🐐 @nolimitherro. I click on the account. He plays for the Heat too. He's super cute and I think he's my age. I message Bam back.

@yoamy: What's up Bam! I've missed you a lot and I'd love to come down to the city and see you! Heres my number, (xxx) xxx-xxxx ! Give me a call and we'll make plans.

I continue to look at Tyler's instagram. I see pictures with his parents, and what seems to be little brothers. One of them, (Austin) looks just like Tyler. The other does as well, just not as much. There's plenty of pictures of him with his parents, and it looks like he has a pretty perfect family. I follow him and like a few pictures. Then I get a message from Bam.

@bam1of1: oh word! I'll call you in a second.

"Okay Amy" I whisper to myself. "He's the same Bam from years ago. He just plays basketball. He's the same" I tell myself.

Incoming Call:
(xxx) xxx-xxxx
Miami, Fl
Accept                Decline
B- Bam
A- Amy

A-Hello?

B- Hey, Amy?

A-Oh my gosh! Hey Bam!

B-Hey. How you been?

A- I've been hella good! How
have you been? I saw you signed
a pretty huge contract with
the Heat!

B- Yeah. I'm super happy here

A- I miss you!

B- I miss you too Kid. You should come
down here. Like this weekend or
something?

A-Yeah! This weekend actually
works. I've wanted to look at
houses there anyways. Maybe you
can help me pick a good spot?

B- Yeah, I'm down for that

A- Awesome. I'll get a plane ticket there

B- alright. Just let me know when
your flight is supposed to land.
I'll probably have to send one
of the boys to get you
depending on the day.

A- Alright, I will. and That's fine

B- Alright. Well, I gotta go,
but I'll catch you later,
ok kid?