"O-Of course you c-can!"

Jay sit beside Ha Eun as Heeseung sit next to Haeji who's almost melting on her seat while Sunghoon and Niki sit between some other girls, they're literally dying from happiness. But they are fools for not noticing the fake smiles plaster on the boys.

"So do you enjoy this lunch?"

"Yes especially after you sit with us~"

Actually Jay want to puke but what a good actor, they fall for his devilish fakery chuckles. Heeseung slowly held Haeji's hand while the others were busy with their conversations. Yoon Haeji's eyes starting to sparkle like thinking his crush's finally like her back.

Meanwhile Niki accidentally spread the milkshakes on one of the girl's skirt because she's a bish and even faking an apologist towards her. "Oh I'm really sorry about-.." with that Niki step on her toes again"..-that!" , likewise he raise both of his hands to look like it's not his fault while using his legs to continue the game.

"Hey watch this" Sunghoon said to the girl beside him and when the said person look at the point while fluttering her fake eyelashes...the ice boy suddenly splashing the cream cake on her face "oops!! did I ruin your ugly make up? Sorry not sorry!"

Jay looked like he was playing with Ha Eun's hair but he was purposely putting the French fries on her hair all the time. As Ha Eun saw Niki and Sunghoon disturbing her friends "Hey what the hell are you doing with my fr-" she try to stand up from her seat but Jay step on the bench along with the flow of her skirt...making Lee Ha Eun's dress starting to get torn from the tips. Ha Eun yelled as she needs to hide her underwear with a bag. While Jay didn't even done his so called game yet

"Oh my gosh Ha Eu-"

"Yoon Haeji" Heeseung cut off her words and began to grib her hands tightly more than before. "You little trash... just know that I will never like you back, I'm Engene's mine"
Using the words against her through gritted teeths with full of madness. Heeseung pick up the juice and pour on Haeji's head and along with the other boys, they leave the girls....all the same harsh words, especially hearing Engene's name makes Yoon Haeji want to dissapear at this view.

"Look what we have here!~"

Just like the plan, Taki and Daniel start shooting them with their phones, cutting all the boys faces and blurring the others but making those bishes clearly shown on the photos and vids. At the hour, Lee Ha Eun and her friends began to be the most popular in the media, since they're really rude to others before...nobody didn't even want to stand for them.

Some may witnessed the scene but they shut their mouths the way they used to shut when Ha Eun and her friends bullied Engene before.

Karma's a bitch if you are!

Maybe wounds can be heal in the future but the most embarrassing moments in your life can't really be forget unless you have an amnesia :^\ At least, the boys made the girls having an embarrassment life..

[The Game's Complete]

A trip to Jeju-do made the boys actually exhausted but this was the last thing they can do for Engene, so they really try their best. The headmaster allowed them to have a trip for one day because their class teacher Mr Worldwide Hansome Jin said that "Don't worry about Bang Shithyuk, I can handle him hahaha!" I guessed he really did handle about the headmaster.

The view of the oceans and calming atmosphere makes the place more lovable and they wish they could stay here more than a month, enjoying the beauty of the island. The seven boys walk on the lonely street as they saw a lady at her middle age, swiping the floor.