New Story

Ever heard of a human marrying a robot? Well if you haven't you are in for a ride of a marriage between a mad scientist, Manik Malhotra and his self made Female Humanoid, Nandini. Manik Malhotra. An extraordinary scientist. He lives with his big family in the big house only for namesake. His actual home is his laboratory. He had spent years and time in trying to make an humanoid. He was almost successful in it until circumstances happen and it fails. His mom, just like any other mother worried about her child, is worried seeing her young and handsome son, spending time in his lab between computers and wires and his (stupid) friend then spending time with his family or having a girlfriend for that matter. She wants him to tie a knot. Manik after knowing this tries to oppose her but gets trapped himself. He finds himself caged between this knowing that if he marries, he won't be able to give her the required attention and care, due to him working on his dream project, a female humanoid, Nandini. Finally he decides to make her his life, his wife - Nandini Malhotra. To know how he faces the challenges of trying to complete her as well as making his family like her, read ahead.

****************************************************

Hey guys. 

I know I am not updating this book ahead but I am actually not good at writing family stuff. So I need more time in writing the dialogues of meeting  after a long and heartfelt separation. Pls bear it. But I have started this new story. Give it a try. It will be a humor try. 

***************************************************