𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Morning, Y/n, Ray!" we heard. In front of us is Emma grinning brightly, with Norman next to her.

"Good morning, Y/n, Ray." Norman smiled at us, waving a little bit. We greeted them back.

The four of us made our way to school together, talking and chatting about random things that won't help us in the future, but will make our walk there fun.

Once our school was in sight, we can see more students entering the school gates; some in pairs, some in groups, and some walked alone.

Some looked familiar while some were faces I have not seen, but it would be lovely if I can along with them all.

"I was planning on shopping for some clothes for the summer, but I don't wanna go alone." we heard from behind us.

We turned around to see Gilda walking with Don as she rambled on about how she wanted to go on a shopping spree.

"If you think I'm gonna go with you on your shopping spree, don't get your hopes up." Don sighed, which made us chuckle.

"H-Hey, it's not funny, you four!" Gilda huffed at the four of us, childishly crossing her arms.

Gilda and Don belong to the Junior High building as 3rd years. Norman, Emma, Ray, and I are in the Senior High building as 1st years.

"How about us, girls, go on a shopping spree during the summer? No boys allowed!" Emma suggested.

"Eh? Why aren't we included?" Norman questioned. Even I was surprised at her suggestion.

"That's 'cause you guys are gonna pass out and just keep searching for chairs to sit on." Anna sighed as she approached us, Nath behind her

"Then, we'll have to drag you all around the mall." Gillian rolled her eyes, joining in our conversation.

Gillian is our upper-class man, or rather, upper-class woman? She's the 2nd year in the same building as I am.

"Hey! You lot are blocking the gates leading to our school!" we heard Coach Krone yell at us.

Coach Krone is our Physical Education teacher, who teaches us all kinds of sports, but she mostly likes to show off her dancing abilities.

"I apologize, Coach Krone. We'll immediately get to our classes. Thank you for informing us." I apologized on their behalf.

"We should head to our separate buildings before we get scolded by the teachers." Ray suggested, making us all agree.

We walked inside the building. We separated to go to our lockers and change into our school shoes.

As the four of us walked by, many of the students' jaws dropped. Well, we are pretty well-known around here.

Despite being a 1st year, Norman is the Student Council President. Meanwhile, I'm the Student Council Vice-President.

Both Ray and Emma are in the Disciplinary Committee of the school, along with Gillian and Nigel, who are both our upperclassmen.

"Sorry if this isn't how you would want to wear your skirt but could you please pull it down a little? Your skirt length is against school rules. Thank you!" Emma nicely told the student.

Emma was always the nice one when it comes to scolding others. She would sympathize with them and try to request something without sounding strict.

"Hey, your skirt's too short. Who are you trying to impress? Fix it." Ray ordered one of the students.

Meanwhile, Ray was the polar opposite of Emma...this is why many fear Ray, but can't help but obey him.

We walked into our classroom. I'm in the most advanced class of all, along with Ray, Norman, and Emma.