Fang Yuming bent down, gently pulled down the little hand on his trousers, stuffed the candy, and coaxed with his softest voice in his life: "Sixi is obedient, can I go to the chair to read?"

    He is an unmarried old man, There is no experience in coaxing a child. From being so helpless by Song Jinxi to coax her a little bit now, it can be said that he has made great progress.

    When Song Jinxi entered the police station, he was the first to see her.

    By the way, the little girl is cute, has a sweet voice, and is very polite. She doesn't cry or make trouble, she just wants to "reason" with him and convince him. If not, he would not have the patience to coax her for so long.

    Song Jinxi wanted to say something more, but was suddenly lifted up by Fang Yuming and told her that she will sit on the bench by the wall.

    She was holding candy in both hands, and she was reluctant to throw away the candy to catch Fang Yuming, so she could only hug him with her arm.

    Fang Yuming made a clever effort to avoid it.

    Sitting on the wide and long stool, the little girl looked a little thin.

    Fang Yuming peeped at her  and saw that she stared at a few candies for a while, did not peel them to eat, but carefully put the candies into the small pockets of her clothes.

    Put it away carefully, and then took a shot to make sure it won't fall out, and then relax.

    Then she continued to daze holding her chin.

    Fang Yuming's heart melted when he looked at the five-year-old little girl who looked like a little cat.

    The little girl's face is a little yellow now, it should be that the nutrition has not kept up. If you feed her delicious food and was well-dressed, she should be able to return to her body, and she will definitely be more lovely by then.

    The colleague leaned over and bumped his elbow, and asked in a low voice, "Why did she put away the sugar and don't eat it?"

    Fang Yuming: "Maybe she is reluctant to eat it." After speaking, he frowned and looked at Song Jinxi. A trace of distress flashed through his eyes.

    Song Jinxi still doesn't know that she has captured a fan by selling cuteness. Now she is thinking about  her mission in this novel.

    She is not in the real world now, but in a novel world.

    The novel is the kind  sadomasochistic story.

    The original male protagonist Shen Liuyu is a rich son who was born with a golden spoon, but the experience is not so good.

    His parents were in disharmony, his father had many illegitimate children and mistresses outside, and his biological mother was a wicked and narrow-minded. He lacked the love of his father since he was a child, and developed an arrogant and selfish character.

    During the time with the original heroine, they kept misunderstanding and understanding each other, which involved countless supporting actors, and all the plots served their sadomasochism deeply.

    Shen Liuchen, the villain that Song Jinxi is most obsessed with, is one of them.

    However, Shen Liuchen's identity is quite special.

    He is Shen Liuyu's half-brother. It is also the biggest villain in the novel, Shen Liuyu's most powerful enemy.

    In order to portray Shen Liuchen's deserted and gloomy and cruel character, the author  wrote his childhood life extremely depressing,  which particularly affected his life.