"What happened?" She asked, but Gunhead spoke before Rachel could answer.

"Breathe..." He said, prompting Rachel to try and calm down. She took a few breaths, before Gunhead spoke again.

"Now, tell us what happened."

Rachel was still trembling, but she began to speak with a weak voice.

"I- I just spoke with Izuku, my boyfriend, until something happened... H- He stopped responding, then all I could hear was him coughing and crashing into the ground...."

Both Gunhead and Uraraka were shocked to hear this, before Rachel continued.

"Todoroki then picked the phone up... He said that Izuku wasn't responding, and that he was bleeding heavily... " She said, but could barely finish the sentence before her voice broke down.

Gunhead and Uraraka looked even more worried than ever before, trying to comfort the girl.

"He's being taken to a hospital right now... B- But h- he's really hurt, h- he m- m- might d- d- d-... '' Rachel then said, but cut herself off. It was as if trying to say those words had triggered something in her, causing her to cover her mouth and stomach with her hands as she let out horrible noises.

She then stood up on her feet, before she rushed towards the nearest toilet. Uraraka almost knew what was happening, as she went in there with the sick girl.

Rachel then leaned over the toilet, with Uraraka holding her hair up, as she began to vomit.

Both Gunhead and Uraraka were worried to death at this point. Rachel just vomited at the mere thought of Izuku dying, she can't stay here.

"Take your time to calm down, I'll take you to him right away." Gunhead then said, in a voice that was as calm as he could manage. Rachel stopped vomiting, as she looked over to Gunhead with tears in her eyes. The pro hero felt a little hurt, but he nodded as if he was giving confirmation.

Rachel nodded back at the hero, before she turned to vomit once more.

Toshinori sat in his office, going through some papers. He saw what Brawler had said on the TV, and he was both proud and worried. He was proud to hear his partner be so passionate about heroism, but what worried him was the fact that Izuku was holding all of that in for so long.

He wanted to call Izuku and see how he was doing, but decided to wait. He knew that the green-haired boy would call him eventually, so there was no need to rush things.

The skeletal man went through some reports, helping Tsukaichi complete a full report of both The Hero Killer and Stendhal, when he suddenly got a phone call.

The blonde thought it was Izuku, therefore he answered without looking.

"Young Midoriya, how're you feeling?" He immediately said, expecting Izuku to sound as cheerful as always.

"Toshinori, it's me." A dull, almost saddened, voice answered. The blonde recognised this voice, and was caught off guard by it.

"Naomasa? Sorry, I didn't check the caller before answering." Toshinori then said, sounding a little awkward. Tsukaichi sighed heavily into the phone, and Toshinori clearly heard it. The blonde suddenly got worried, as he asked.

"Naomasa, is something wrong?"

The detective didn't change his tone of voice, as he answered.

"Something happened, Toshinori. Midoriya was injured and is in critical condition right now." He said, sounding more and more pained as time went on.