15

As soon as we walked in we were greeted by the working manager, Aron.

"Hey Aron" I waved at him as soon as he approached.

"Ah, Hello. I see you have brought friends" The older man smiled offering a hand to Wilbur, he accepted and Aron pulled Wilbur into a hug. They pulled apart, Aron attempting to do the same to Tommy. Tommy refused backing slightly behind me, I shook my head and giggled to myself earning a rough nudge in the back from Tommy.

"Yes I have, table for 3 please?" I nodded.

"We have a table for 4 available if that'll do?" He offered, I nodded agreeing and he led us to a table,

"Thanks Aron, see ya tomorrow" I waved as he walked back behind the counter to talk to a customer.

"Who's he?" Wilbur asked almost as soon as Aron left.

"That's Aron, one of the managers." I explained cheerily as I lazily looked through the menu.

"He's quite the touchy fellow." Tommy huffed resting his head on his hand.

"That's just how he is" I shrugged, I was used to Aron and he likes people, likes to be close to people. It's just how he is.

"Hmm" Wilbur hummed leaning over my shoulder to read through the menu,

"Here" I handed him the menu so he didn't have to strain his neck to read it,

"Don't you need to read through it too?" He asked puzzled

"Nah I work here. I know the menu off by heart" I stated proudly. It was dumb that a 4 seated table only had 2 menus, I would have to bring that up at some point.

A girl in a maid costume and...cat ears...? Came over to the table,

"May I take your orders please?" She smiled nervously, it was the new girl Jen.

"Hey Jen" I grinned at her, she looked up and her eyes brightened.

"(Y/N)!" She squeaked excitedly. I kept the grin on my face.

"Strawberry tea I assume?" She asked me and I nodded in return.

"And a Mint Tea Slice to go with it"

"Alrighty, what can I get for you two?" She directed her attention to Wilbur and Tommy.

"I- Uh I will have uh, a green tea milkshake and I slice of carrot cake please" He stuttered a lot at the beginning and I had to bite my younger so I didn't laugh.

"Okay and for you?" She turned to Wilbur who spoke calmly,

"Back coffee with heavy cream on the top and a pink tea cake to go along with that" He spoke flawlessly not a single stutter unlike how Tommy spoke.

She nodded before walking back behind the counter putting the paper in front of the person in charge of making the drinks and so on.

Jen was a tallish girl, brown straight hair and tanned skin. She had bright blue eyes. She always wore miss matched socks. Jen is 20 years old and looks up to me more than she should, it probably has something to do with me being here for a lot longer than most of the people here.

The three of us chatted until our drinks and cakes came. Wilbur had been given a yellow tea cake instead of the pink on and Tommy's drink looked more yellow than green. My order was perfect as always. Neither of them went to complain as they tasted fine and it didn't bother Wilbur that his tea cake was yellow. I sipped on my tea it was super hot, I cringed slightly and put it down to let it cool.

"So Tommy, how much do I have to pay you to go to a table and tell them they are all your girlfriends again?" I smirked at Tommy, I heard Wilbur half choke while laughing.

"No." Was all Tommy said before sipping of his drink. While giving me a harsh glare. I laughed to myself before biting into my Mint tea slice.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZA

So I'm really disappointed in this chapter I've been kinda distracted because I'm desperate for an Eret x reader but I can't seem to find any good ones I don't care about if it's a female reader or Male reader I just wanna read one but I've read all the ones I can find but I can't find any more I've only seen 3 and only 1 was actually good

So if you find a good one please tell me and send me a DM with the link or the name or the account of who wrote it.

WordCountThatMakesMeSad-766