𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳.

Start from the beginning

Let's just say that Moff Gideon had his fair share of bad days.

"It wouldn't hurt to talk with your father, you know."

Aeryn snapped.

"You're not my father."

Moff Gideon scoffed, an amused smile forming on his lips.

"That has always been the only way I get you to speak." he leaned on his seat. "Just like old times, Aeryn."

Aeryn glared right at Moff Gideon's dark eyes. She couldn't bear to contain her anger and hatred at the man. If looks could kill, Moff Gideon would've died within a blink of an eye.

"What do you want from me?" Aeryn asked.

The smile remained on Moff Gideon's face as he let out a short sigh.

"Except for the fact that I can use you, a valuable part of the Jensaarai by blood to persuade them to join our side in war, I can very much use you as a leverage."

Moff Gideon rested his elbows onto the table. He entwined his hands together, placing his chin on top of it.

What Aeryn told Luke was right. One way or another, Moff Gideon had a plan om how he could use her.

"You see, I bet the Mandalorian is now losing his sanity without you by his side. You seemed to be important to Din Djarin, don't you think?" Moff Gideon had a sly smile on his face. "Childhood friends turned to lovers. How sweet."

"Don't you dare speak of his name."

Aeryn tightly clenched her jaw. She was trying her best to suppress her anger but it was no good.

"Maybe I could use your life to finally lure him to give me the child."

"You'll never be able to touch the child."

"Oh, really?"

"Din would never let that happen."

Nothing but silence accompanied the two. Neither one of them moved. They only glared right into esch other's eyes; hostile toward each other.

Though no one dared to speak nor make a move, the tension inside the room was strong enough to pierce through anything.

"Then what if I hurt Din?" Moff Gideon's voice echoed through the corners. "The Dark Troopers have developed, I must say."

Right at that moment, Aeryn Mavek had completely lost it.

Within a blink of an eye, all trays, foods, tables, and chairs inside the small cafeteria floated up into the air. The onyl thing that remained on the ground was their own table and chairs.

Anger and hatred took over Aeryn and it was as if she had compeltely lost control of her own body. She felt numb and yet the desire for revenge dominated her. She knew it was wrong but she wanted to kill Moff Gideon right there. She wanted to taste revenge.

At that very moment, Aeryn Mavek was prepared to do anything to protect Din Djarin and the child.

Anything.

A loud, amused laughter escaped Moff Gideon's lips, snapping Aeryn out of trance. Every single thing that was floating around her suddenly fell onto the floor; producing several loud bangs.

Aeryn drowned in fatigue. It was as if she had fought an army of stormtroopers that she felt extremely tired. However, she did not give in to what she felt.

Aeryn had no idea what just happened but as she looked around her, it became very clear.

Everything was a mess. Food were scattered all trhoughout the room as well as the table, chairs, and trays. The droids that were serving food at the counter were nowhere to be found. They were hiding. They were scared.

"Good." Moff Gideon remarked. "You are finally able to show your capabilities."

"T-T-That was not--"

"You don't have to hide it anymore, Aeryn. Not when we can possibly make great use of you."

Aeryn remained silent. She was shocked at what she had just done as well as the unknown sudden lust for revenge she had just felt. That was not her. There was no way it could be her.

"You see, until the child is in our hands, our ongoing experiment will cease to resume. Fortunately, Doctor Pershing was clever enough to come up with a, let's say, life-changing idea." Moff Gideon explained with amusement evident im his voice. "Until the child is here, our experiments should carry on as long as we have access to your blood. Yes, it will be of lower value compared to the child but that's better than nothing."

Numb. That was how Aeryn felt like at that moment. She was too tired to moved, speak, or do anything at all. She was...drained.

"Your blood having less value only means that we will have to take more of it." Moff Gideon smirked. "See? Leverage."

With those words, Aeryn was surrounded with nothing but darkness. Slowly, she succumbed to the fatigue that had been lingering around her body.

*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

"AERYN," THE FAMILIAR VOICE of Luke Skywalker invaded Aeryn's head.

Aeryn couldn't see anything but she could hear Luke's voice almost as if he were whispering right onto her ears. Loud and clear.

"Never let fear take over you. Never let anger and hatred control you. Remember that."

Unbearable pain throbbed through Aeryn's head. It was almost like heavy blocks of metal and bricks were places on top of her head. It felt heavy, throbbing with pain--every single sensation she did not like to feel.

Slowly, Aeryn opened her eyes. Several, bright fluorescent lights greeted her eyes; almost blinding her. It pained her just by looking at it. It felt like she was staring directly at the sun.

As she was able to finally yet gradually gain her consciousness, Aeryn could feel the soreness from all over her body. It was then that she realized she was strapped onto a bed; helpless, fragile, and weak.

Medical equipments surrounded her; syringes, countless blood bags, holographic display of her vitals. She could barely read anything from it but she was certain that was it.

Aeryn was inside a room foreign to her; strapped at the small bed in the middle of it. Nothing but the cold air and smell of blood accompanyied her.

She was fragile.

She was weak.

And it did not take long before she, once again, slowly drifted into a deep yet painful sleep.

"Wherever you are, Aeryn, stay alive. Please."

Maybe she was slowly losing her sanity but Aeryn was certain of something. The owner of the voice she had just heard was no longer Luke Skywalker.