Baby we built this house on memories...

I do not own the picture above.

This weekend flew by and in no time the sleepover was over and school is on Monday. Itachi asked me if I was free on Tuesday night and he said he could get Obito to babysit 'our kids'.

XXX TIMESKIP to present XXX

Naruto will be back form school school and Obito will be here to pick him up with Sasuke because they have their own outing that they will be having. I still can't decide the sexy red dress or the formal black dress or a cute dress that I think I will rule out because really It's a fancy dinner and then we will have dessert outside by the stars. I chose a black dress with a thigh-high slit and a turtle neck-line and no sleeves with a pair of red stilettos and bright red lipstick and black winged eyeliner and my h/l h/c was left down. I heard the doorbell ring and went downstairs to answer it seeing Obito. "Hey!" I said. "Hello how are you Y/N?" "I'm good and excited too." He smiled one of his goofy smiles. "Itachi is a wonderful person he is lucky to have you as are you to have him." I smiled a sweet smile inviting him inside. "Naruto!" "I'll be there now!" He said from upstairs. He eventually walked down running to me giving me a hug as he walked holding Obito's hand as I smiled both of them laughing walking away. As we exit the house Obito opens the back door as Sasuke runs out giving me a hug before going back to the car as I giggled at his sweet gesture. I waved good bye to all of them and walked upstairs putting on my Purfume and earrings. I grabbed my black purse hearing another ring of the doorbell. I walked down trying to sigh my nerves away...I opened the door seeing one of those male models in a suit with Orchids in his hands. (OoO) Itachi looked to die for his tall yet muscular build in this suit with his low ponytail. I swear I haven't seen a more godly looking man. "Wow!" I said louder than intended. "You look beautiful." He said with a closed eyed smile. "Thanks." I muttered blushing slightly. We both walked out as I took his arm. We walked to the car as the beginning of our first date officially started.