Chapter 3

5 YEARS LATER ****************
Iggy was going to be late for fish school again! She had been late all week and today was Friday. She was going to get detention like she has had all of the week, and she was going to the fish mall with her fish friends. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH"(A/N: that was the school bell FYI) "Oh my Fish!" She said. She was late. Again. She swam into fish history and to her fish luck Miss. Rick was gone! Right as she sat Down Miss. Rick swam in. "Hello class" said Miss. Rick, "today we we will be learning about the Shark Reef Murder." Iggy sat forward in her seat suddenly interested wile the rest of the class groaned, she loved learning about this stuff. She was a violent fish but she would not admit it. "Five years ago there was was a fish named Fishy," she began. "He had lived in shark reef he thought he was the only fish alive because he had never left. No one know where he came from and no one knew how he got there not even Fishy. He lived in a cave a dark dark cavE. He was sick and tired of living there so he came up wwith a plan. But then he was all like 'screw dis plan Imma wing it!' So he did. He swam as fast as he could to the stop sign and hid be hind it. Little did he know a shark followed him. The shark came to kill him but he dodged the shark. But little did he know the shark ripped of his fin. He swam as fast as he could into another cave an pd there in the cave lived a crab. He helped him sew it back on. Then Fishy went home and got his machete and killed all the sharks and burned them all in the center of shark Reef. Know one knows where Fishy is now he could still be in shark reef but no one knows where that is eather. THE END." Iggy looked around and saw every one was asleep, but Iggy was wide awake with fascination.
"AHHHHHHHHHH"
"Class dismissed" said Miss. Rick. Iggy wanted to find Fishy and shark reef but she didn't know how. She needed some ones help...
****
Hoped you liked it :) thank you to all my fans out there ;)