fuck, i cursed

Gulf~

The guy is still here not in Canada I said and smiled evily

But how? Win asked wiling away his tears from his laughter.
Well it's simple I answered.

First of all what i did was leave some clues so that they could fund the delivery guy. But that would be too simple wouldn't u think. I thought of many ways how to make it fun until an idea popped in my head...what if there were some hidden clues in the clues.

"Wow that's complicated stuff but knowing you Gulf you'd pull it off easily" krist said.

Well let me continue , second of all , all I mentioned in the clue was that someone was living there. Now u see , this alley actually the entire place is kind of well let me just say weird or hard. Well one could say you can easily get lost there since the signs were mostly wrong.

Many people dont visit that area at all . Its .. isolated so the government didnt really care about fixing the signs . By signs I mean like you know those like things that point where you are going. Yea well u see I gave a hint of the 12th alley. But if u look at the signs to figure out which way to reach there since your new to the place it would lead u to another destination. The place where Bright is right now us called alley no.6

Third of all as I said I pointed out someone was living there. Well it's the delivery guys family. I didnt necessarily say in the clue that the delivery guy would be there.

Win stopped me from explaining in more detail and asked
"So where the hell is this guy actually"

Oh the delivery guy? Oh he's actually living next door to us.

"WHAT" Both krist and Win shouted. What if they find him. What if they torture him to say whi the hell we are.

Ahh dont worry about that I said....

Win~

Gulf was an adorable looking guy but since I'm his friend I know all his true colours. I joined him in his mafia group because it seemed fun and cool.

But right now Gulf was just landing explosions in Krist and my mind. This guy is so frigging smart like I dint even understand what he said. That's how smart he is. But one thing that caught my attention was the name Bright.

Bright...bright as in ...my boyfriend Bright?

No way there are many people in this planet that could be anyone I said to myself unsure. I tried to look at Gulfs laptop but he immediately shut it when he started explaining his plan to us.

Gulf hates when someone uses his laptop and I dotn wanna get on his bad side so I just left it. I thought it's better not to think about it.

Bright~

When u turned around after angrily calling Sinto I heard the cops. Fuck I cursed myself . I put my hands in my head showing that I surrender. I slowly started walking towards them thinking what should I do. What should I do...

Right then I saw the extra gang of peopel I took to search the alleys . Perfect timing I thought and continued to walk. When I got closer to the cops I immediately started punching and fighting. I yelled at the other guys who accompanied me to fight. It was war. Everyine was punching and kicking eachother. While that was happening I escaped.

I soon called Singto right after and started screaming at him. He told me to calm down , he has alrefy booked me a ticket back right now today at 11 pm a night flight. Its 10 pm rn. Fuck I cursed and drive in full speed. I wouldn't even bother to take my luggage from the hotel but I remembered that Win gave me a lucky bracelet and that I had jeot it in my suitcase . I drive 60m per hour and got my luggage and then rushed to the airport.

Fuck I cursed.