"How do I look?" I asked and she sat up.
"Damn Caterina! You look so hot!" Iris exclaimed as she stared at me. I grabbed my purse, putting in all the things I needed.

"Your ass looks great in that." Commented Iris and I snorted, shaking my head.
"Thank you for the dress Iris, I owe you one." I say and she waved her hand around.
"Nah, now go and have some fun!" She grabbed my shoulders and hugged me excitedly.

"I'm nervous." I admitted, biting my lip nervously and she pulled back.
"Of course you're going to be nervous Cat, you've been dreaming of this day for like ever I presume?" Iris rose an eyebrow and I sheepishly nodded my head.

"You'll be fine once your with him. It's really sweet and I'm happy for you babe." She says and kisses my cheek.

"Now come on, let's go!" She grabbed my hand and we both made our way to the stairs. No one was home, apart from Grayson, Iris, Ethan and Matteo, so today would be the perfect day to go on a date without everyone questioning us.

"Cover for me please?" I asked Iris and she laughed and nodded, knowing that Grayson and Ethan could be quite protective sometimes.

"Of course. I'll say that you went to dinner with one of your friends." She says and I nod gratefully. As we made our way down the stairs I could see a presence out of the corner of my eye. I knew it was Matthias straight away, but I kept my eyes down, focusing on my steps.

"Well I'll leave you two to it. Have fun, but not too much fun!" She giggled and I groaned, cringing. She left us both alone and I raised my eyes to meet Matthias'. I sucked in a breath at his gaze. His eyes were lowering and darkening by the second. I looked at what he was wearing and almost drooled at the black shirt clinging to his muscles and the black jeans. I could smell his scent from here and I let out a shaky breath.

"God Cata. You look so beautiful." He speaks, his voice dangerously low and I meet his eyes again. I seem struck by his words, not knowing what else to say as his gaze penetrated me.

"You don't look so bad yourself." I smile and the corner of his lips quirk up. He presses a soft kiss to my cheek and I almost swoon.

He takes my hand and leads me to his car. Once inside his car, I place my purse in my lap, fiddling nervously with it. Matthias notices this, and without saying anything he reaches out and holds my hand tightly, squeezing for comfort. I smile at him softly and lean over to press a kiss on his cheek.

This is the day I've always been waiting for.

A/N:
Hey guys. Below are the pictures which I thought of for Caterina's dress.

 Below are the pictures which I thought of for Caterina's dress

So to explain, I liked the first dress better, but I liked the colour of the second dress

So to explain, I liked the first dress better, but I liked the colour of the second dress. Therefore, I tried my best to describe Caterina's dress as the first one, but the colour of the dress as the second one, so a rose/pink colour if that makes sense??? I'm really sorry if it didn't, but at the end of the day, you guys can choose what dress you want to imagine her in! :)
Hope you guys enjoyed and stay safe!
Vote! Comment! Share!
Until then