𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰.

Start from the beginning

Din intently listened to every word Ahsoka had just daid. The child, on the other hand, was focused on the ground as he cooed.

"Can he still wield the Force?"

"You mean his powers?"

"The Force is what gives him his powers. It is an energy field created by all living things. To wield it takes a great deal of training and discipline."

"I’ve seen him do things I can’t explain. My task was to bring him to a Jedi."

"The Jedi Order fell a long time ago."

"So did the Empire, yet it still hunts him. He needs your help."

Ahsoka Tano let out a sharp sigh, her eyes on Grogu.

"Let him sleep. I’ll test him in the morning."

*¨༺ ༻¨*˙

GROGU REFUSED TO EXHIBIT his abilities with the Force to Ahsoka. He only stood at the rock, not interested with lifting the small one Ahsoka was handing to him through the use of the force.

"He’s hidden his abilities to survive over the years. Let’s try something else. Come over here." Ahsoka states.

"He’s stubborn."

"Not him." Ahsoka turned to look at the Mandalorian.  "You. I want to see if he’ll listen to you."

It took a moment before Din let out an internal sigh and made his eay to where Ahsoka stood.

"That would be a first."

"I like firsts. Good or bad, they’re always memorable." Ahsoka remarked and somehow, Din felt a sharp pain in his heart. "Now, hold the stone out in the palm of your hand. Tell him to lift it up."

"All right, kid. Lift the stone."

"Grogu." Ahsoka corrected.

"Grogu…"

The child cooed.

"Come on, take the stone."

A few seconds later, Grogu still refused.

"You see? I told you, he’s stubborn." Din grunted and threw the stone away.

"Try to connect with him."

The Mandalorian stared at Grogu for a moment before an idea finally popped into his mind. He took the small metal ball from his side, lifting it with his hand.

"Grogu…" Din lured Grogu, slowly kneeling at the ground. "Do you want this? Well, go ahead. That’s right, take it. Come on. You can have it. Come on."

Within a blink of an eye, the metal ball quickly landed onto Grogu's hand. He used the force.

"Good job! Good job, kid. You see that? That’s right." Din stod up and walked to where the child was. "I knew you could do it. Very good."