The excitement in her voice as she speaks to the horrified man turns me on, but then again when does she not turn me on. I've personally never done a blood eagle, but I have watched my father do one. It is quite a sight to see.

"Are you ready?" She asks the man rhetorically. "Because I sure as hell am."

As she walks by me I grab her wrist and spin her around, bringing her into my chest. I place a light kiss on her forehead. "I want a kiss before you get all bloody."

"Like you would care if I had blood on me," She scoffs. "In fact, seeing me covered in blood would probably make your dick hard."

"Fine," I huff. "You caught me. I just wanted a kiss."

She giggles. "You're adorable."

I give her a deadpan look. "I am not adorable. I think the way grown ass adults tremble in fear when they hear my name can attest to that."

"We get it you two are in love can you start whatever the hell you're going to do to me so I don't have to witness this shit anymore." The man hisses in a thick Russian accent.

"You obviously have never tortured someone before," Kingston comments. "The best part about torturing someone is watching them squirm in suspense."

"I am one of Sergei's most trusted men!" The Russian shouts.

"Mmhmm, it's okay to drown in denial." Kingston patronizes while patting his head like a child.

Kingston kisses my cheek before grabbing a leather whip off the weapons cart. She runs the whip teasingly against his bare skin as she hums. She cracks the whip hard against his lower back. He lets out a blood-curdling scream. Ah, music to my ears. She does seven more slashes across his back. Four on one side and four on the other.

"Hey, baby." She says as she looks down at the knives on the table. I take long strides towards her, wrapping my arms around her stomach and placing my chin on her shoulder I feel the goosebumps spread across her shoulder.

"Yes, Amore Mio. I answer. (my love)

"I love when you call me that," She turns her head to place a kiss on my jaw. "Your beards getting scruffy, again. It tickles."

"You weren't complaining when I was be-,"

"Okay, okay my virgin ears do not need to hear that." A voice says from the doorway. Our heads snap to the doorway where Andres and Kaden are standing with Vader and Juan behind them.

"Then I suggest you wear earmuffs," Kingston sends Kaden a sardonic grin. "In this family, you'll hear a lot of things you don't want to hear."

"True that," Eliana says suddenly appearing from the next room over.

"You were torturing someone without me?! How dare you?!" Kingston holds her hand to her heart in mock hurt.

Eliana raises her eyebrows. "Were you not just doing the same thing?" She deadpans.

"This is different. I'm doing a blood eagle, you don't need to see that shit." Kingston responds.

"A blood eagle?" Kaden asks in awe. "I've read about those. Can I watch?"

"Only if it's okay with your dad?" Kingston replies. Kaden looks at Andres who sighs and runs his fingers through his hair.