Chapter... wait- TWENTY FIVE ALREADY?!!??!?!

Start from the beginning

"I'm Alexander Hamilton," I introduced myself. "You can't call me Alex, Alexander, Hamilton or any other name."

"So do I refer to you as 'that boy'?" Maria asked.

"Don't refer to me at all," I grumbled.

"Okay then," Maria smiled. 

I then turned around again, slouching into my former position and staring back out the window.

"You really know how to hold a grudge," John laughed quietly, and I smirked up at him.

John moved closer and then also fell into the position I was in. I call it the Bus Position because I don't know what else to call it. I felt something on my shoulder and I flicked my head violently towards it, only to see John's hand resting around my shoulders. Whenever something touches me, I think it must be a spider or something, so I react quickly and get ready to smash it.

John's against that, he always says "Don't kill them! Let them outside!" But when he's not looking I kill them. They're nasty! Down with the spooders!

Anyway, I settled down into his arm, leaning more on him now, and closed my eyes. Ten minutes later, the bus stopped, and I opened my eyes again to see a large red brick mansion, a huge driveway and parking lot, with trees surrounding it. I think I could see the shimmer of water behind the trees, behind the mansion.

I got out of the bus, and John came with me. I smiled at the sight. It was so beautiful. The trees, bright green from summer, although a couple had leaves that where brown or gold.

"Listen up!" Someone said loudly. 

I turned to see someone with a clipboard and a pen behind their ear, standing at the front doors of the mansion. I ran over with John, who ran a bit ahead of me, holding my hand. We reached the person and they began explaining a few things. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted some people hauling large camera's and other equipment that was necessary to film in the faint light of the setting sun.

"Got it?" The person said, making sure we understood what they just explained.

I nodded, and the rest of the actors did as well. Me and John walked together towards the driveway, where a car identical to the one in the studio sat.  We performed a scene of me getting out of the car, helping John inside, getting him settled in, then heading towards the dinning room where Maria and I talked for a while. Pretty boring.

Anyway, now filming was over for the day, and I get to hang out with John! I was waiting for this moment the whole day. We get to explore a whole mansion together. The entire 15 acres of land!

I stood outside of the house, leaning against one of the brick walls and humming to myself, watching a couple early leaves fall from the trees. I heard some footsteps on wood and turned around to see John, smiling at me. He walked over, looping is arm around mine, and we began to stroll around too the back of the house.

Directly behind it was a large patio, with a grill that was painted to look really rusty, and some of the parts where laying loosely on the ground. There was a large fountain, that would usually work but was disabled for the movie, with intricate designs carved into the marble.

Large trees surrounded the area, almost all of them still has green leaves. There where multiple paths coated in sand, because sand was quieter to walk on then the former wooden planks, that led all throughout the area. Me and John chose a path that led directly towards the water, which I learned was a large lake with surprisingly clean water that the characters would drink from.

After some romantic meandering, we ended up sitting together at the end of a dock. Because this mansion belonged to somebody, the people renting it out for the movie where not allowed to destroy anything on the property, unless they where to replace it better then it had been before. So, the dock was completely intact, the off-set crew would put a green screen over it to make it look broken in the movie.

I took my shoes off and dipped the tips of my toes in the water, while John's legs where long enough to get his entire feet submerged. 

I was staring into John's eyes, like normal, when he suddenly just threw his shirt off- JOHN WHAT THE ACTUAL FLUFFING FLAP FLAPPING FRACK?! I quickly moved my hands up to my eyes and covered them so I couldn't see him, although I did peek through the cracks in between my fingers.

He tossed his shirt aside, I could tell he was trying not to laugh by my reaction, then he dived into the water. I watched him swim underwater for a minute before he re-surfaced, treading water in front of me. 

I couldn't stop blushing and eventually made myself look away, even though I couldn't see his chest very well as it was under water.

"Come!" John laughed.

"N-No," I said, still trying not to look at him.

"Aw, come onnnn," John complained. "I've never gone swimming with you! You always make up some excuse to not get in the water!"

"Yeah, 'cause you're SHIRTLESS!" I said like it was obvious. Because it is. Who wan't to go in the same body of water with someone who is SHIRTLESS? Ew.

I also had other reasons to not even go more then two feet deep in water. Same reason why I hate storms. H.U.R.R.I.C.A.N.E. Traumatic past! I've still never told John about it, so I understand why he just innocently wants to swim.

"Give me a better reason," John laughed.

"I don't want to get my clothes wet," I explained.

"Then take your shirt off!" John smiled.

"What about my pants!?" I asked.

"The- I kept my pants on, you can too!" John said.

"No," I simply said.

"Dang it Alex, if you don't get in I'm going to throw you in," John threatened, his voice was playful, though.

"I-I'd rather just not," I stuttered, looking at him with a serious face.

He suddenly looked worried and swam over to me.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah, I can explain later," I said quietly.

"That's fine. If you don't want to come in you don't have to," John hugged me. "I'm not going to actually throw you in."

"Thank you," I smiled, trying VERY HARD not to blush as he hugged me without a freaking shirt on.

"You want help getting him in?" A voice asked.

I looked up to see someone I'll probably get to know better soon, one of the other main characters, in swim trunks, with a big goofy smile on his face.

"N-"

And then I was pushed off the deck.

(A/N Oopsie doopsie)