Chapter Twenty Seven

Start from the beginning

You open your eyes to hers full of sultry. Her moans grow louder and you know she's close. "Fuck Rosie" her jaw slacks, chest pants faster. You push your knee higher and the way she moves— rides on you is erotic in itself- the way she cums is amorous, "Oh!" watching her fall apart brings you so much closer to the edge- your stomach coils.

"J-Jennie—" you jolt when she tugs your panties aside, "Uh!" and drives you to your climax with just a single finger. With your stomach coiling, body tensing, and eyes rolling to the back of your head, your release rips right through you when she curls her finger to a come-hither motion, "Jennie fuck—" you whimper in sheer satisfaction, trembling under her as she drops down on you, wet kisses trailing lower to replace her finger with her tongue.

Your freed hands get lost in her hair, pushing and pulling while she laps your folds. She curses against you, licking, and sucking- swallowing your slur. You are in complete bliss at the feeling of her and the slick sounds of her tongue run shivers down your body. And she's so gentle, and caring in the way she eases you down like this that you pull her up and kiss her just as softly to let her feel the same.

She lies beside you, and you cradle her face in your tender hands, hovering over just enough to handle this moment for her to feel you like this.

You are careful with Jennie. Bidding and affectionate to settle the fire to an enkindled flame you two share. You adore her, with passion and purpose.

"You are full of surprises, aren't you?"

She giggles at your pester of kisses, "I surprised myself, to be fair"

"I better request for new beddings"

Jennie is coy, "Lisa needs not to know"

"Good god" You both laugh in the imagination of Lisa's face have she find out what you two had been doing on her bed prior to her arrival. Just one of those spur of the moment encounters.

      It becomes rather difficult to keep your hands off each other from then on. You wouldn't dare brush your hand against Jennie's or stare a little too long, a little too endearingly at her while Ms. Choi and the coronation organizers are around. There is so much Jennie could do to you with so little.

To glorify her with significant distance between is what you do to the fullest extent as you both tend the day with work. And it is the most that could help you endure the arduous day, just as Jennie always gets you through. Never mind the complications with bouquet orders or larger matters like the change of security protocol with the indifferent views of the people in anticipation that a riot might outbreak in the middle of the ceremony- it is secondary worry because you find solace in Jennie's mere presence.

From the meetings to the practices and to the hospital to pay Lisa a visit, you are safe with Jennie.

And to comfort her from the strains she too felt of today is the least you could do, but you give it your entirety in every way you can to help her relax. "Do you prefer a seafood pasta or a meat dish for dinner?" you ask Jennie, who lies restless on your bed. You dial the line to the kitchens to relay the menu requests.

"Pasta"

"With cold tea?" you know she loves it iced.

She concurs with the cluck of the tongue, "Why yes, please."

You tell Chef Dahyun everything the way Jennie likes it. A little less oil on the pasta sauce and just a pinch of salt will do- no crust on the garlic bread and a tad more dressing on the salad- ice cold berry tea with a side of sugar cubes- "Dessert?" you ask Jennie, and you had ought to turn and see the toying smirk on her face to avoid such a surprise in the next beat.