'Mmhmm...mghmmm guk...guk slow...mhhmm down' Taehyung whimpered...between the steamy hot kiss...he was sharing with his husband....they just got back from there dinner. The moment they stepped inside the house jungkook caged the model in between his arms and started to kiss him hungrily...
'I can't stop myself anymore,' Jungkook huffed then again captured other lips for a luscious kiss. His hand was gripping the other waist while Taehyung's lost in his hair. Jungkook pulled away for second...carried his husband to their bedroom...without breaking there eye contact....he put him down on the bed....started to kiss him again but this time slowly and softly.

Taking Taehyung's lips between his one by one kissed it

Taking Taehyung's lips between his one by one kissed it...licked it....nibbed it....he just couldn't get enough of those sweet soft pink lips...then put his tongue inside...taste every inch of his mouth...
Taehyung's whimper encouraged him to do more...he left those now brushing lips...attacked his neck...marking it....while opened the first two button of his husband's shirt....
He kissed....sucked on his chest too....made there marks...while Tae arch his back in pleasure...
He went back to those lips again...put a sweet, little kiss....then his forehead...over his eyes....nose... Cheek...both corner of his lips...he put kisses everywhere in his face before plopping beside him...but still caging him between his arms
'Now sleep Tae' those word made the whimpering one furrowed his eyebrows
'Huh, don't you wanna do it? ' he was confused...jungkook looked at his cutely confused husband...he smiled a little before bite that cute little button nose...
'Ouch, why you did that? ' he rubbed his nose cutely...a pout formed
'Silly, I want to do that more than anything...but you've shoot tomorrow...I don't wanna make you all tired...you need your beautiful sleep to look beautiful... ' he kissed his red nose...his forehead before nuzzling himself on his husband's neck...
'Oh I really forgot' Taehyung remembered
'I know' he smiled
'I love you' The model confessed
'I love you more' The director replied before drowning in there sweet sleep.

Those were the moments Taehyung was missing...those were the moments he was waiting for to live again....
Those were the moments Taehyung loved...when he knew Jungkook cared when he could feel jungkook loved him more than anything and anyone...when he knew he would protect him from each and every little harm...when he knew he was his safe place...when he could say it's all worth it.

Thank you guys for reading
I had exams that's why I'm late...
Sorry...I wanted to update on Tae's birthday but I couldn't...😔😔

One of the most beautiful and precious person I have in my life

I adore him sooo much. He is the person who makes me feel butterflies in my stomach for the first time. If he cry I'll cry...if he smile I'll smile too...
Those feelings I have for him can't be described into words. Just the fact he hold a bigger part in my heart. I just want to see him happy...always.
He grew up so well. I love him and I always will...❤💜

Also Happy new year to my readers.
Hope you all enjoy this year. We all went through from so many hard situations. 2019 was a disaster for many of us...but we're still fighting. We'll be fighting. Wish this year bring new hope, joy and happiness...we still have a long way to go...to achieve our dreams...to fulfill our goals...may be the world stopped for some days but our life didn't...We have to live....we have to go on....cause 'Life goes on'...