Member of POWERS KILL

Start from the beginning

Then the queen gestured Anu and Anu removed her hand from Jaan's head. After few seconds Jaan opened her eyes.

Mouni: Hello Jannat.

Jaan: Jannat? Who is Jannat? Who are you?

Anu: so listen! You are Jannat . I'm your friend Anushka and this is our honourable queen. We should work for her.

Jaan nodded and bowed in front of that evil queen. I felt like killing Anu but the only choice I had is to cry silently.

Mouni: Now you are a member of POWERS KILL. Congratulations Jannat.

Now I sat on the floor crying. Reem and Jai somehow managed to take me far from there.

Now we are in the back side of the castle.

Reem: Com'mon Faiz, everything will be alright.

Faiz: IT SHOULD BECOME ALRIGHT OR ELSE I WILL BURN THE WHOLE POWERS KILL.

Jai: Don't worry Faiz. We will find a solution.

Reem: what about Riyaz? He might be knowing something.

Faiz: Riyaz?

Reem: yeah! We said right? Once a  man helped us to come back to the room. He is Riyaz.

Jai: but he is also new Reem. I don't think he might be knowing.

Reem: Then we might need someone's help who knows about the magic done by Anu.

Faiz: LIBRARY! LET'S GO.

I tried to go but Jai caught hold of my hand .

Jai: Look Faiz. We know how worried you are but this is not the time to go to library. Sid, Avu and Madan will be waiting for us.

Reem: yeah! Let's inform them first.

Faiz: No! Let's not inform them for now.

Reem: ok then let's visit the library at night. Now it's time. Let's go back to the room.

I agreed and went to the room accompanying Reem and Jai. I made sure to remain calm as I don't want to say anything about Jaan to them for now.

Madan POV,

It has crossed 1 hour and I came searching for my friends. I am waiting for them outside our room but none of them are found. The time passed and finally Sid and Avu came.

Madan: OH finally you are here but why are you late? Where you both hiding together?

Siddharth: First of all we weren't playing.

Madan: What do you mean?

Avneet told me a big story starting from the library book till Priya's search of book's pages.

Madan: Hey it means you both are turning up to CID.

Siddharth: Not me. This girl only took me to the library late night.

Avneet: No not me. You........

Madan: okay  don't start now , they are also coming .

I said pointing towards Jai, Reem and Faiz.

Avneet: ohhhhh my Ree are you caught? ( dramatically)

Jai: No one is there to worry about me.( fake angry)

Reem: Who will even think about you?

Saying this to Jai she came towards Avu and hugged her. Faiz was just standing with a smile in his face but it seemed to be a forceful smile. He was about to go inside the room, when I caught his hand .

Madan: Are you okay, Faiz?

Reem: Nothing he is tired searching all of us in the whole big castle.

She covered him and he went inside the room.

...................................................................................

Here comes your author to ask about today's chapter. So kindly answer me without ignoring 😉

Was today's turn expected by you?

Which part did you like?

Now what will happen to our Jaan?

Will Faiz save her?

What's Sid, Avu and Madan next plan?

Interesting chapters on the way......
Stay tuned

Vote and comment for fast updates 😍