Chapter 9

A/N: hello! Welcome back here! 

I will try my best to proof read my chapters to get rid of some mistakes, even so it won't be perfect, but hopefully it helps a little so it would be easier to read the story! 

I will try edit and proof read the other chapters too, because I know there is some like easy fix mistakes, like if I have accidently mixed letters or used wrong letter in words and haven't noticed it! 

I still do hope you enjoy this chapter! 

Ps. I'm not very good at writing fluff and people getting together.

⚠️ ! Warning! This chapter contains,  none this time ¡ ⚠️

~Shouyou's pov~ 

I was excitedly waiting for Iwaizumi and Oikawa to get to my place. They have been a huge help for me, I have started to take better care of myself. I have aten little more, so I have gotten some weight back and gotten my natural skin colour. I don't feel as dizzy so often at practise either. I'm happy I got them in my life. 

I was so excited at this moment that I could bearly stay still. This was the 1st time we have had a sleep over at my house. They have many times hang around in my house but never slept over. I cleaned all of it to look nice, I also showered and had some nice but comfy clothes on.

After about 30minutes, Oikawa and Iwaizumi was here. I heared them open my apartments door, since I have given them the key. I was at the door smiling widely. My tics were fairly calm right now, only some humming and head jerking to the side.
I have also gotten new tic, and it happens a lot nowdays, it's just basicly me fistbumping the air and saying 'whoo!' loudly. My tics where I hit myself or anything like that have also calmed down a lot, so they don't happen as often.

Oikawa was 1st to hug me. I am also now okay with their touch and hugs. It feels nice. If I don't see it or hear anything or if I'm panicing then it may make me jump a little. I huged Oikawa back and smiled. After letting him go I saw Iwaizumi holding 2 plastic bags. "What do u have there?" I asked him curiously. Iwaizumu just laughed befor anwsering, "you will see in a bit, could u take them to the kitchen so I can take off my shoes and jacket?" I nodded my head and went to take the bags from him.

I walked to the kitchen holding the plastic bags and put them down to the table. Iwaizumi and Oikawa followed me after they had took off their jackets and shoes. "You can look into the bags now," Iwaizumi said. I looked at him befor turning to the bags. I fistbumbed the air and said "whoo" loudly befor I looked into the bags. One of the bags had snacks in them. Also some soda. While the other had containers of food and other stuff like that. "Me and Iwa-chan bought the snacks on our way here, so we could eat them while watching a movie. And Iwa-chans mom made the foods in the containers and my mom bought stuff like noodles and milk and protein bars- so you will have food," Oikawa said proudly.

I didn't know what to say. I smiled widely, an actual real bright smile. I walked closer to them and huged them tightly. "Thank you! Hmm- what would I do without you," I said and laughed a little. I took the bag with the food containers and other stuff and put it in the cabinets and fridge. While I took the bag with snacks in them to the small livingroom in my apartment. Oikawa followed me to the livingroom. "Where should I put mine and Iwa-chan's bags to?" He asked me. I just told him to put them into my bedroom. He took his and Iwaizumi's bags to my bedroom and then came back to the livingroom.