"You're right I'll be on my way now." I waved her goodbye as she merged with the waterfall.

"See you soon Aqua...and Spada." I said as I walked back to the hotel.

~*~

I woke up to pink hair in my face and a two strong arms around my waist. I tried to pull them off and realized it was Natsu.

"Get off." I warned.

"Why are you so loud Luce just 5 more minutes." He yawned as his grip tightened around my waist.

"Last warning." I growled.

He hugged me tighter. "You asked for it." I summoned my poison scythe and poked him on the arm with it.

"Ahhhh what did you do to me!" Natsu yelped as he grabbed his arm in pain.

"I just poked you...with my poison scythe." I said as I leaned on the pole of the scythe.

"Fix me please!" Natsu begged.

"Alright alright, but you have to do this for me after I heal you."

"And what is that?" He ask.

I smirked "You just have to wait out on the fight that we'll have today."

"What fight?"

"The one we're we have to fight the dark guild Demon Wishes." I explain.

"What? Hell no!"

"Ok unless you want to die in a hour." I say as I check my watch. "Scratch that 30 minutes."

"Ok ok I will." He sighed in defeat.

"Ok here we go!" I summoned my Sky Dragon Scythe and I lightly tapped him with it. The blue blade on the scythe started glowing light blue as I healed him.

"You should be good now."

He checked himself. "I'm good?"

"Yup all better it and I also cast Troia through the blade." I explained.

"Ok let's go outside Erza and Gray are probably waiting for us out side."

~*~

"You finally done cuddling with Tabasco over there Lucy." Gray jokes.

"What did you say?" Natsu yells as Gray and Nastu slam there foreheads together with a evil arua surrounding them as they fight.

"You heard me Flamebrain!"

"Well sorry if I couldn't hear you Gray Foolbuster!"

"Stop talking to about yourself Charcoal Face!"

"What did you ca-" Nastu got interrupted by Erza slamming there heads together making them unconscious.

"Let's get moving." Erza said. I nod and we make our way to the dark guild Demon Wishes.

~*~
Natsu's PoV

I wake up to the sounds of shouting and laughing. Huh, what happened? I ask myself.

"You got beat up by Erza idiot." Gray explains.

"You got beat up to Elsa!".

"You two shut up and fight!" Erza commands the us.

"Aye sir!" Gray and I chant at the same time.

"I'm all fired u-" I got interrupted by Lucy. "Don't worry I can handle this."

"Are you sure Lu-" I got cut off again. Man I'm getting cut of a lot today. "I'm not weak anymore. This is a good warmup to start the day anyways." She rubbed her knuckles.

"This is going to be fun." She says.

"Requip: Exceed Scythe!" Her Celestial Scythe Armor was changed into a short blue skirt, a blue top with golden lining, she also had a blue cat ear headband, and a scythe made of blue fish besides the pole.

"She looks like me!" Happy exclaimed as dark guild members rushed out of there guild.

"Wings!" Lucy canted as white exceed wings sprouted from her back.

"Attack her!" One man from the crowd yelled. The wizards yelled a battle cry as they charged at her. She swung her scythe at the first wave of people and they got knocked down.

"Luce behind you!" I warned as a man about to hit her,but she flew up and swung her blade at him.

"Man this is getting boring. Might as well finish it. Exceed Scythe Special Move: Max Swing!" (A/N saw what I did there "Max Speed" "Max Swing" eh eh get it). She swung her scythe that glowed blue and it knocked them all down, and destroyed the guild.

"That was boring I thought it would be a little more fun." She said as she turned to us.

"That was awesome Luce!" I cheer.

"That was cool I didn't know you were that powerful." Gray says.

"That was a outstanding way you fought, good job." Erza smiles.

"Thanks let's go to the requester to get the reward." Lucy said.

"Aye sir!" Happy agrees.

"Hey Happy you should battle Lucy in a flying race." Gray suggest.

"Okay, Lucy I challenge you to a flight race!" Happy challenged.

"Okay cat your on." Lucy accepts as they get in flying stance.

"Ready."

"Set."

"Go!"

~*~
Lucy's PoV

"Go!" I launched into Max Speed. I could see Happy in front of me and I pushed harder. I zoomed past Happy and I started doing stunts in the air. I flew high up in the sky and shot down. The wind was howling in my ears as I rocketed and skimmed the grass with my hand. Happy was behind me with a look of disbelief on his face.

"See you later Tom-Cat!" I shouted behind me as I landed next to the city hall's front door. Soon Happy joined me as we broke into conversation about how I got super fast and how did I know all these skills of flying until the others joined us panting and hands on there knees.

Happy climbed on my head and laid down. "Took you guys long enough."

"Let's get the reward." Erza said. We nodded and went inside.

~*~

"Our reward is 100,000,000 jewels, correct?" Erza ask.

"Yes ma'm." The mayor responds.

"Ok we'll get 25,000,000 jewels each." Erza says to us. We nod and receive our share.

"Thank you so much Fairy Tail." The mayor thanks while shaking all of our hands.

"Your welcome." I respond. We walk out of the city hall and go to the train station.

"Let's get to the train!" Happy exclaims.

"Blurgggggg!" Nastu's face turns green as he thinks of the train.

I chuckle lightly. I guess they could be forgiven.