Who I am? Who I used to be?

Park Jiah POV

" Jimin! STOP!" I yelled at my idiotic manager, who decided it was smart to pick a fight with the owner of the building we were going to be shooting in.

"Ma'am, please back up!" a younger employee pleaded with me. The poor kid looked like he was ready to faint at the first sign of an altercation.

"Look, that's my manager. Please have your boss come speak to me", I told him softly with apologetic eyes. "Please?" I asked softly, this time I used a more desperate voice.

"Alright ma'am. Hold on. Just stay back on you don't get hurt", he told me, before he walked in the direction of the two now screaming men.

The young guy tugged on his bosses shirt and whispered into his ear. The potbellied bastard smirked and glanced my way. I shifted uncomfortably at his creepy stare.

"Miss Jiah", he said with his disgusting voice. "I hear you want to talk'. He licked his lips as he neared me and I nearly recoiled at his actions.

"Mr. Seokjin. I'm sorry for how my manager is acting. we are very grateful that you are letting us shoot here. Can you tell me what's the problem?" I asked him softly.

My soft angelic like voice always made guys putty in my hands. His eyes clouded with lust and he pulled me flush against him. I braced my hands on his chest to keep some distance.

"Sir, this is inappropriate", I told him. He smiled then released me. "Let me watch the photo shoot and everything will be okay", he stated with a evil dirty smirk.

I swallowed the bile in my throat and nodded. Plastering on a fake smile I spoke, "Alright Mr. Cole. Tomorrow at 7am sharp we begin."

Was this chapter too short?

Well long chapters coming soonish.

please do vote and comment💜

B.