"I look how I usually look" he said giving her a confused face.

"Well then you always look good, right?"

"I know" he said making her smile.

Once they'd boarded the plane Josiah could feel his anxiety kicking in and Aubrey could sense it. He held her hand tight while waiting for his medicine to kick in.

"I love you Aubrey" he said. He was anxious and thinking of the worst that could happen so he laid the truth out in front of her.

"You're saying that because you think you're about to die" she said

"Yeah but I mean it Aubrey and I don't care if you don't love me back but I want you to know how I feel just in case-"

"I do, I love you too" she said kissing him.

"Now go to sleep" she said before pulling out a book to read.

He sat back and closed his eyes and Aubrey watched as his breathing slowed and he was finally asleep.
———————————————————————
"It's so pretty here" she said while they walked into the house.

"Josiah you finally made it" Leah said.

"Yeah me and Aubrey are here" he said wrapping his arm around her as she smiled awkwardly.

"Oh, Hey Aubrey" She said. Aubrey waved quickly before taking a look at the huge house again.

"Well let me show you to your room"

They'd gotten the smallest room in the house, but it wasn't an issue because Aubrey found it quite big. She looked around in awe at the well decorated room.

"You like it?" He asked

"Yeah, I love it" she said nodding

"Tired?" He asked

"Not really, kind of hungry though"

"I'll ask what they plan on eating and if you don't like it we'll go out and buy something" he said

"I'm sure I'll be fine with whatever they have" Aubrey wanted no conflict during the trip so she was going to try being as peaceful as possible.

"It's going to be rich people food" he said, when they vacationed with Lauren they always had chefs.

"I can't like rich people food?"

"I mean you're not used to it, it could be sushi or calamari or something else you've never had before"

"How do you know I've never had sushi or calamari?" She asked

"Well have you?"

"Nope" she said going to her suitcase to find her pajamas

"I see what you did there" he said before leaving the room.

"What's to eat?" Josiah asked

"Seafood Boil" Darren said

"Is that okay with you?" Lauren asked

"Yeah..." he said wondering why he was speaking to him in that tone.

"Anyways where's Aubrey?" Raven asked

"Who's Aubrey?" Lauren's cousin, Iyanna asked.

"Josiah's girlfriend" Raven stated before anyone else could.

"Have no idea what you asked Raven" Josiah stated

"Oh, where's Bre" she asked looking at him fully this time