Rules #46-60

46.) You are not allowed to drown and scare us all half to death.

Ace: It's not like I wanted to drown!

Curiel: You willingly jumped in to escape Blenheim.

Ace: So then it's is fault for making me jump in the water!

47.) You may NOT wave a red cape/red in general in front of Atmos yelling "Torro! Torro!" as if he was an actual bull/buffalo.

Ace: I did that ONE time!

Haruta: More like five times...

Ace: Atmos doesn't mind, do you buddy?

Atmos: I am going to kill you.

Ace: Eeep!

48.) NO MORE giggling like a prepubescent school girl ever again.

Ace: Really? This needs to be a rule? What's wrong with it?

Thatch: You sound really fucking creepy doing it Ace...

Ace: Le gasp! Blasphemy! Blasphemy I tells ya!

49.) You CAN'T clap your hands and squeal loudly when something exciting happens either.

Ace: ...No comment.

50.) You are NOT allowed to steal one of the nurses' uniforms ever again. Curiel actually thought you were one of his nurses and is now traumatized.

Ace: I was gonna be a nurse themed stripper though! It's his fault for speaking before looking at my face!

Curiel: My fault?!

Ace: Mhm, yes it is good sir!

Curiel: I am going to blow you to pieces!

Ace: Hiding now!

51.) QUIT CROSSDRESSING!

Ace: But Izou gets too!!!

Marco: Izou doesn't attempt to give drunk marines lap dances or strip teases, yoi.

Ace: Point taken....

52.) You can NOT participate in strip poker. You have a horrible poker face and are at a bit of a disadvantage.

Ace: I already ain't allowed to go naked anywhere, now I can't even play a game to get naked?!?! So uncool!!

53.) You are hereby BANNED from any and all sugary drinks/food/candy when on board the Moby Dick or allied ships.

Ace: Le gasp, le gain. How could you?? You guys are ruining my life!! I wanna go live with mom!!

Thatch: Mom? Is he for real? Who even is the mom?

Izou: I'm...I'm not sure...

Marco: I thinks he's talking about Whitey Bay....The woman babies him.

Whitey: I can see this too when I come aboard!! I do not baby my Acey!!

Izou: There's proof of the babying...

Pops: Guararara!!

54.) QUIT putting your food bills on Marco's, or anyone else's for the matter, tabs.

Ace: Then who's gonna pay for my meals?

Marco: How bout yourself, yoi?

55.) You are NOT allowed to steal Red-Haired Shanks's sake and blame it on Pops

Ace: Damn! I was sure I hadn't gotten caught.

Pops: Next time you do that son, I might just have to throw you overboard.

Ace: Pops!! You wouldn't!!

Pops: Guararara!

56.) Nor are you allowed to steal Pops sake and blame it on Red-Haired Shanks.

Ace: I think I get the point now....

57.) NO MORE prank calling ships.

Ace: Now I definitely want to go live with mom!! She'd let me!!

58.) DO NOT call your grandfather and ask him to come visit again.

Ace: Please?

Marco: Absolutely not!

Haruta: N to the O

Izou: No!!

Thatch: No!

Pops: No, my son.

59.) QUIT attempting to breed a set of den den mushi because you want a baby den den mushi.

Ace: But it worked!! I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine and he shall be my squishy.

60.) STOP standing around shirtless in blizzards.

Ace: But...

Haruta: Oh God, no.

Thatch: Don't do it!!

Ace: The cold never bothered me anyway!!