Rules #31-45

31.) Just because you can touch Marco when he's in his phoenix form does NOT give you the right to try and ride him like a "majestic steed".

Ace: *pouts* But whyyyyy?!

Marco: I'm not a horse, yoi!!

32.) You can NOT attempt to pluck him to sell his feathers either.

Ace: But you can actually pluck him! The feathers are real and so, so soft!!

Marco: It hurts like hell when you do that!

Ace: Oh, hush.

33.) QUIT telling Curiel that you admire his guns in a "suggestive way" ever again. He's still confused.

Ace: His face. His face was totally worth it.

Curiel: I don't understand!!

Vista: You will when you're older.

Curiel: I'm almost as old as you Vista!

34.) And STOP telling people that Vista's mustache is evil.

Ace: BUT IT IS!! It's a classic villain 'stache!!

Vista: My mustache is most definitely classic, but it is not villainous!!

Ace: Of course you say that, who would willingly admit to having an evil mustache.

Vista: I'm going to strangle you!

35.) OR that it's trying to take over the World Government and become the Pirate King.

Ace: I firmly believe it is though!!

Vista: I'm going to end you.

36.) QUIT threatening to wax it "to save the world as we know it".

Ace: Fine, but don't come crying to me when we are all being forced to obey they evil mustaches.

Jozu: I think this joke as gone to far....

Thatch: Farther than far....

37.) You can NOT offer to "polish" Jozu.

Ace: But he needs to look all shiny for battle!

38.) NO more asking him 'what a girl wants' on the idea that he's 'a girl's best friend'.

Ace: It's a legit question!!

Jozu: No, you're just being a smart ass.

39.) You may NOT replace all the liquor on board with orange juice or apple juice or any non alcoholic beverage.

Ace: Thatch still acted like he was drunk....

Thatch: Did not!!

Ace: Did too!!

Thatch: Did not!!

Izou: Enough!!

40.) The phrase "liar, liar, pants on fire" is not meant to be taken literally. Stop doing so.

Ace: Sorry Blenheim....

41.) The "D" in your name is a NOT an excuse to do idiotic/suicidal/dangerous things.

Ace: I believe it is. The "D" is in my blood! I am the "D"! Besides, who doesn't love a "D"?

Izou: Oh God...

42.) STOP telling people that it stands for d*ck or any other descriptive/inappropriate words starting with D.

Ace: Turns our Namur's a blushing virgin!!

Namur: Shut up before I eat you.

Ace: Eeep! Save me Pops!

Pops: Guararara! You're on your own, my boy.

43.) STOP doodling on your crewmates/allies' wanted posters.

Ace: I'm improving them!

Kingdew: By giving them monocles and mustaches?

Haruta: Don't forget the horns!

44.) You can NOT send embarrassing photographs of your crewmates to the guys who print the wanted posters.

Ace: Damn it!!

45.) QUIT informing bounty hunters of the whereabouts of your enemies. Act like a grown ass man.

Ace: This list is getting oddly specific.....