I get closer to the room and see him.

He's unconscious. He's beat up. He's completely revealed. And he's in Lotor's arms.

Keith.

That's Keith. He's here.

"Found him." I whisper yelled into my helmet.

I deafen the communicator so I can't hear them. I can't be distracted. My bayard transformd into a sword and I barge into the room eagerly. It's like Lotor knew I was there, because he barely flinched when I pointed my sword at his side. He just sighed like this was a mild inconvenience.

He glanced at me. "Hello, blue...or should I say...Black paladin. I must say, you have impeccable timing." He said. I could hear anger in his voice.

"Don't. Touch. Him." I demanded, emphasizing every word. I noticed that Keith's eyes kept fluttering open and then shutting. It was like he was half conscious. Not knowing what was wrong with him made me that more eager to save him.

So, before Lotor could reply to my demand, I pulled back my sword and then slashed his side as hard as I could, catching him off guard and leaving a deep gash.

He dropped Keith into the ground with a thud. I heard him let out a yelp. I tried to get to him, but Lotor was angry. He took out his sword and slashed at me, and I sloppily dodged. My goal wasn't to kill Lotor, I just needed to get Keith back to the green lion.

So, I quickly swiped under Lotor's feet, knocking him into the wall. I raced to Keith and hurriedly slid my arms under him. I couldn't help feeling embarrassed since he was completely exposed.

Lotor suddenly yelled in pain. I looked over to find that Pidge had come and knocked out Lotor with her bayard. I smiled.

"Nice timing." I said.

She nodded. "Is that...him?" She asked.

I lifted up the almost weightless Keith and put him on the bed. I wrapped him up in the white sheet hurriedly before Lotor could wake up and then too him back into my arms.

"C'mon, we gotta go. Hunk'll meet us at the exit, he found something." She said.

"What do you mean he found something?" I asked, as we began running.

"I don't know, I wasn't really listening after you said you found Keith. Let's just go, I already told allura to ready a pod." Pidge said.

We finally ran back to the drop point and all that was left was Hunk. After a couple minutes, he ran in holding two swaddled blankets in each of his arms. "Hunk, what ar--" "WE GOTTA GO!"

We noticed that he was being chased by guards and sentries. No time for questions, we had to leave. So we all exited the ship and were swallowed by the green lion.

I quickly put Keith down in the back and laid him against the wall. He seemed kinda out of it, mumbling incoherently.

"Keith? Keith, can you hear me?" I asked him.

He barely looked up at me. I was hard to look at him. One his eyes was black and swollen and bleeding while the other just looked...dim. I noticed his Galra arm that replaced the one they chopped off of him. His legs were bruised and i noticed a long thin scars on his lower abdomen. Plus, his index finger on his remaining flesh hand had been cut off. Not to mention the various red marks and bite marks on his neck.

"Guys, we need to hurry up...h-he's not looking too good..." I said, taking my hand off his wrist.

Suddenly, I heard something unexpected. A cry. Not from Keith...from a...baby...? I looked to the sounds direction and saw Hunk was cradling...two babies?

"Hunk, did you steal those kids?" I asked him.

"Pretty much. They looked human and they were in a room labeled Keith Kogane, so I thought they were him...and I took them from their cribs. They were crying. Felt bad about leaving them there." Hunk explained.

"Mmh...sh...Shir...Sh-Shiro..." Keith mumbled. I looked to him, who was blankly staring at Hunk with the babies.

"Keith?" I asked him. I put my hand on his arm, which made him flinch to look at me. His one good eye was wide, like he was scared. "You're safe, it's okay..." I couldn't tell him about Shiro. Not now, anyway.

"Sh...sh..." His eyes were starting to close, so I shook him awake, but he was already gone.

"Pidge, how much longer?!" I asked, beginning to panic. He looked so pale and it looked like he was struggling to breathe. It was like...he was dying and it terrified me. I couldn't let the Galra win. If they did any kind of permanent damage, I'm tracking down anyone who laid even a finger on him and decapitating them on the spot, I swear.

"We...are...here!" Pidge said. We felt the green lion shake a bit before coming to a stop. I picked up Keith in my arms and wasted no time running out of the lion.

Allura and Coran were there to greet us, but I didn't stop to greet them. I just rushed him to the med bay while everyone followed close behind. I let Coran help me get him into a pod suit. I hated it. His entire body was riddled with bruises and scars and...it sickened me. He was with them for a year...we should've done something sooner! This shouldn't have happened!

By the time we got him into a pod, I was already in tears. I quickly wiped them away. And stepped back to just take it in. We put Keith in the pod next to Shiro.

"The team's back together..." I mumbled.