Gianna moaned into the kiss and ran her fingers through his now wet hair as the heating radiating through her body increased. She hadn't planned on going as far as she was about to with Devonte until further down the track, but she was ready and more then certain of it than ever. She wasn't going to hold herself back anymore - life's too short for that. She was going to go all the way with her man tonight.

Devonte, who realised their kissing and touching was getting way too intense, pulled away and looked down at his girl. Her eyebrows knitted together in confusion as she stared up at him.

"Why did you stop?"

"We're going too far baby. I don't want you to do this just because you feel the need to now that alcohol is in your system."

"I may be intoxicated but I'm coherent enough to know what I'm doing." She said seriously before opening the shower door. "I want you and I want you now."

She stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel before walking into the bedroom. Devonte stood there motionless for a few seconds before turning the water off and also getting out. He quickly dried himself off and walked into the bedroom, only to see Gianna standing near the end of the bed waiting on him. The look in her eyes was killing him. He couldn't deny it anymore; he wanted her too and he wanted her bad.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as he approached her.

She nodded her head.

"I need to hear you say it Gianna."

"I want you to make love to me."

He nodded his head. "I'm gonna take care of you, aight? Tell me to stop if it's too much."

_ _ _

Gianna Romano

I gasped when he picked me up and swiftly laid me on the bed before climbing on top of me. We stared at each for a split second before he crashed his lips onto mine. I parted my lips just enough for him to gain entrance and slide his tongue inside. He had all the dominance already, I wasn't about to try tongue wrestle today. While our tongues did a little dance of their own, my eyes snapped open when I felt his thumb press against my clit. He smirked against my lips before he started rubbing circles rigorously, getting me wetter than I already was.

I moaned out which ultimately broke our intense kiss. That didn't stop him though. He trailed kisses along my jawline before moving down to my neck, surely leaving a few hickies which I'll end up caring about in the morning. I'm too caught up in the moment to say shit right now. My moans got louder when he slipped two of his fingers inside of me. This man is driving me insane. He fingered me slowly while trailing his kisses down to my breasts. When he took my nipple into his mouth, that's when I went completely mad.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum baby!"

He kept doing what he was doing, sending me over the edge.

"Merda! (shit)."

"That's right baby." He said huskily, raising his head up to look at my face. "Give it all to daddy."

My body shook slightly from the sweet sensation between my legs. Devonte removed his fingers from inside of me and held them up to my mouth, allowing me to taste myself. I sucked my juices off of his fingers being as seductive as ever. He bit down on his lip watching me do so. Yup, I'm driving him wild too. He smirked and gently grabbed my legs, pushing them as far back as they could go before grabbing his dick and aligning it with my entrance.

"Don't be scared baby, I got you." He said in the softest tone. 

I nodded my head. "I love you."