①⑥. im on a highway- shit i mean pillar~ to hell

Start from the beginning

A mask was now placed on Jospeh face as the woman, him and Caesar monologues...though you were to tired to notice or care.

She seemingly finished her talk with the tow and began walking away but briefly stopped to stare at you and your uncles plus Santana. "I've already heard of your feats from Speedwagon, Erina and Baron zeppeli so I trust you'll be ok without the training those two will have to go through." She explained patting you on the shoulder before adding "I also already know about him. He's yours and your uncles responsibility but if he's already this far into helping them I believe he's a good ally" while motioning to Santana.

Seems like Jospeh and Ceasar had some anime esc training arc to begin...which was true cause when arriving at the island they were pushed into a hole and told to climb a pillar covered in oil using hamon
That was their problem though, you just wanted so coffee

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

5 Hours since Caesar and Jospeh were forced to begin to climb the tower

The smell of freshly brewed coffee wafts to your nose as Majima, Kiryu, Santana and you sit at a small table set up in one of the many shady area's of Air Supplena island. Gothic architecture that you hadn't had the opportunity to appreciate looms above the four of you as it stands unwavering even to the tests of time that have threatened this place again and again. With World War Two just around the corner and actively beginning to take place it's only another challenge for the beautiful structures of this island to face.

"I have to say that this tripe to Italy will make any future trips here weird and definitely underwhelming in comparison" you said taking a sip of your drink as Santana curiously drank some of Kiryu's black coffee, his face scrunched up as he tasted the bitter drink before he popped a sugar cube in his mouth. "I think I'd prefer stayin clear of here. Never really been Interested in Italy, I'd rather go to some place like Hawaii to relax rather than be rushin on a vacation to see everythin here. Also Too many lovey dovey couples" Majima explained waving his leather gloved hand around, how he wore those in the Italian sun without sweating is still a mystery too you.

"This drink is to bitter, but when I add the cubes of sugar it tastes better" Santana mumbled grabbing more sugar cubes and adding them to his mouth, he then grabbed Kiryu's cup of coffee and took another sip of it. "If you add cream or milk it also helps with the bitterness. Also gives it more texture if that's something you like" Kiryu suggested handing Santana the small milk pitcher, "I do agree that it probably will be different but I think it'll also be nice. It'll be less hectic and...world ending plus no nazi's" he added finishing his cup and pushing it further on the table. Santana poured all the milk in the pitcher into his mouth and then let out a pleased sigh.

"So what do you think red head?, do ya think it'll be weird returning here after all the crazy shit that's happened and that will happen?." Majima questioned turning to Santana who still looked happy from figuring out a combination of ingredients to make black coffee the right balance of just bitter enough. At hearing this question Santana thought for a moment or two, but then he shrugged. "No really?. I've been to Venice and Rome when it was initially built so I've seen allot here. If we do make it out of this adventure alive then I don't think anything will change my view of this country, I don't think anything will to be honest." He explained with nostalgia leaking into his eyes as he reminisced of the times he spent watching the cities being built.

"Damn...and I thought me and Kiryu-Cham were old" Majima mumbled making Kiryu hit him on the head, Kiryu didn't look offended by the comment but more annoyed that he was called old. "I'm not the one getting grey hairs already" Kiryu bluntly replied making Majima's eye widen before a smirk appeared on his face, "I think those fightin words Kiryu-chan~. Why don't we have round to see who's actually gettin old faster!" He yelled not actually giving Kiryu the choice of not fighting as the one eyed man pulled out his knife. Kiryu's leg immediately shot up kicking Majima away and onto the grass surrounding the tower Ceasar and Joseph were still climbing.