hammer to the head

Start from the beginning

"imma be here to help you pick up the pieces, the entire time"

i nodded pressing a kiss into his cheek hopping down from the counter. "im going to get the girls before it gets too late" i say quietly.

"hey" he grabbed arm spinning me around before i could walk out the door "i love you and dont ever forget it"

every time those three words come out of his mouth i think i fall even more in love with him. "i love you too hazza" and i mean it even more anytime i say it.

"bye boo, drive save" i nodded closing the door. as soon as it slammed shut i felt like there was a hammer banging into my head.

i shook it off knowing it would go away. i got in my car driving to marks, it had been three weeks since id seen any of the girls. ive never gone that long with out seeing them.

it didnt take too long to get to the familiar two story home. i got out of my car, entering the house. "im here" i called closing the door behind me

bang bang bang

went that same hammer from earlier, pounding on my brain.

"hey kid" mark walked out of the kitchen "how ya been?"

"ive been good, you?"

"same old, im actually four months clean today"

"wait really? congrats mark" i didnt even second guess myself when i went to hug him "im happy for you"

"thanks L, ill go get the girls" he pulled away walking up the stairs. i walked over to the kitchen seeing a picture of mum and i on the wall, just above the table, i must of been at least three.

"this is new" i spoke, fizzy lifting her head out of the fridge. "well not the picture but-"

"we found it going through old boxes" she smiled running over to give me a hug. "missed you"

"ive missed you too" i messed up her her hair. "wheres lottie?"

"gabby's place" i nodded as she rolled her eyes "you think we could hang out soon?"

"yeah, just the two of us?"

"just the two of us"

"LOUIS" two loud high pitched voice screamed attacking me with hugs.

"hi munchkins, ive missed you"

"you said you had a surprise for us" daisy smiled as i picked her up in my arms getting a sudden rush of blurriness to my sight, that quickly went away.

"you think their old enough?"

"trust me mark, they will understand" i smiled at him walking towards the front door. "we will be back by six i promise"

"alright say hi to her for me" he asked

"me too" fiz came to the door.

"of course i will" i turned around closing the door.

BANG BAng bang

i place the two girls in the back seat, i climbed into the front seat, gently closing the door.

BANG bang bang.

i turned out of the driveway and down the main road. "right girls, im taking you somewhere special" i looked at them through the rear view mirror.

"where boobear?" phoebe looked confused

"im taking you to see mum" i tried to give a genuine smile to the both of them. "you wont be able to see her, but she makes an incredible listener"