" Copy that. "

" Changbin-oppa, I'm done here. Jungkook will carry the things I stole from Sunghoon to our escaping vehicle. Where are you ? I'll go there now."

" I'm at his dad's room. Hurry up, Y/n. After that, we'll beat him and Taehyun the hell up. "

" Okay, coming. "

" Y/n ! Don't come out of Sunghoon's room !"

" What is it, Heeseung ? "

" One of the maids will go here ! Hide ! "

" Thanks. I'll hide now. "

As the maid came inside, she was about to scream but luckily, Y/n shot the maid to her head. Bull's eye.

" Sorry ma'am but no one dares to interrupt a woman on a mission."

" Good. You can go now. "

" Thanks, Hee. "

As Y/n quietly walked outside, she uses the furnitures as her hiding place while going to Mr. Park's room.

" You came late. "

" Because some rat interrupted the cat. Now, I'll steal and you'll take care of him. "

After a few minutes, Y/n managed to steal everything from him and gave Changbin a smirk as he did the same too.

" Changbin-oppa, did you drugged him to sleep ? "

" Yeah, I did. Don't be too noisy, he's having his beauty sleep. Hahahha..." Changbin said as he chuckled.

" Mr. Seo ! Y/n ! Don't go out of his room ! Taehyun and the other guards are coming ! The guards scattered everywhere while Taehyun is going here with a gun !"

" Okay, remind the others especially Lee Know and Felix. Including Jungkook too. "

" Copy that, Mr. Seo. Jungwon, Jake ! Remind the others ! Quick !"

" Everyone, prepare. The guards scattered everywhere with their weapons. Prepare for the fight. While Felix and Minho, go to Mr. Seo and Y/n's location, ASAP. Taehyun's coming with a gun."

" Sh*t ! Roger that ! "

" What the hell...I'm going there. "

As Taehyun opened the door, the place was clean as Y/n and Changbin put the things back to their correct position and place. Y/n was hiding above the very high book shelf, laying down while Changbin tried to hide between the thick books where the money is hidden.

Taehyun was pointing his gun while checking the positions of every objects and trace every footsteps, footprints, and some other evidences that a person is here. As what Y/n said, he's pretty sharp. But of course, these siblings are too sharp and strong too.

Y/n gently tapped her finger on the shelf, making a code, sending it to Changbin. While she's tapping, Changbin receives the message immediately.