VI : bAd drEAm

2 WEEKS LATER

Yena opens the door to her apartment reluctantly. "Ugh, home." She grunts, completely drunk. "I'll see you Friday, pretty?"

I nod, smiling. "Yena-yah, I told you to stop calling me -hiccups- 'pretty'. I gots a name."

She laughs and stumbles into the building. "I know, Yura-yah. It's just funner-er to call you 'pretty'."

I scoff and head home, yelling at her, "See you Friday, Yena-yah!"

The walk home is lonely but nice; uninterrupted and with a nice breeze. I stumble into my apartment and get ready for bed slowly, still very drunk. Once in bed, I fall asleep faster than ever, happy and with a mid full of thoughts of Yena.

"Yura, my love?"

I turn to look at Changmi, smiling wide.

"Mhm?"

"You look pretty today."

I scoff and run a hand through my hair.

"You do! Well, you look pretty everyday." She smiles big and kisses me softly. "You're just pretty in general."

"Oh, shut up. You're the pretty one." I pull her onto my lap, looking into her eyes. "I never look pretty. At least not compared to you, Chami."

She giggles and kisses me again. "I like it when you call me that..." She kisses me yet again, harder this time.

I kiss her back, running my hands up her sides. She whispers in my ear softly, "You're so beautiful I could stare for hours..."

I kiss down her neck and laugh, flipping her over for me to be on her lap and whispering back, "But then when would you fuck me..?"

She just bites her lip and runs her hand up my thigh, kissing me hard and unbuttoning my jeans. Breathing heavily, I lift her shirt over her head and bite her bottom lip softly. Changmi runs her hand down my chest and slides her hand-

I jolt awake, sitting up quickly and panting hard with sweat dripping down my forehead. Almost immediately I start to cry, tears running down my face. I hyperventilate, repeating the same words over and over again and rocking back and forth.

She never truly loved you. You were just her you. No one will ever love you.

After crying for what seemed like hours, I started to drift off, reciting the one rule I set for myself when Changmi left until I finally fell asleep.

"I will never fall in love, I will never fall in love, I will never fall in love, I will never... fall in love.... again."