"How about you, boy? I see you have amazement in your eyes. Are you a fan of unicorns?" the witch asked Bradley who was holding Hermione's hand.

"Where we're from some call him the unicorn whisperer" T.J. said to the witch.

"Interesting. Then you are most deffinately the best choice to ride a unicorn and do some tricks. Are you up for it?" she asked Bradley. He nodded. "All right dear witches and wizards, we have a so called unicorn whisperer in the house with us today" she said to the publicum. "What's your name,dear and where are you from?"

"Bradley from London"

"Witches and wizards give it up for Bradley all the way from the jolly old London!" Everyone started clapping.

"So Bradley, here is Lyria, the fairest unicorn of them all" the witch introduced a pure white unicorn with pink mane and a silver horn.

"That's my sister's name" Bradley said and others started laughing. Lyria got red in her face from embarrasment.

"She most be exceptional then" the witch said.

"She is" Bradley responded and waved to his older sister.

"Would you like to show us your unicorn whisperer abilities?"

Bradley came towards the magestic creature and put his hand on it. The unicorn bowed down to him and he got up to sit on her.

"Amazing ladies and gentlemen" the witch said in amazement.

Bradley said something in the unicorn's ear and that moment out of the unicorn's horn silver light started coming out. Staires made out of cloudes formed and they started climbing up in the air. Looking down at the audience, everyone was shocked at the little boy's talent and his family was proud. When they came down, the witch asked him: "How did you do it kid? No one ever got Lyria here to make something out of her horn."

"I just asked her if she wanted to show you all how magical she was."

"Extraordinary!" the witch said in amazement. "Bradley from London ladies and gentlemen, the unicorn whisperer!" The applaud was loud and some even whisled. He amazed the wizarding community with his special ability to communicate with those magestic creatures.

"Now that we've all seen that, what do you say Brad we go to the Children's museum?" Draco asked him.

"That exists?" Brianna asked. Everyone just gave her the look.

They got in front of the museum's building. 

"Bradley, go check it out. I promise you you'll find something that interests you" Hermione told him. Bradley ran inside and was gone in a blink of an eye. The rest of the family followed after him and looked around. There were stations for almost every job where kids could understand what this job is for and if they are interessted in doing it themselves in the future.

"Mum, I found him!" Cameron yelled. "You'll never guess where he's hiding."

"The pet central?"

"Ding ding ding we have a winner!" 

She followed Cameron to the Pet Central where a short brown haired boy was peting a puppy.

"Of course you would spend all your time at the grooming station, but have you seen anything else you might like?" Hermione asked the boy.

"No" he answered shortly.

"Well then follow me" she offered him her hand which he took. She led him to the big climbing wall called Mt.MitchMu. The others were already waiting for them.

"I see you've decided to change your clothes,Bri" Hermione said when she swa Brianna who was now wearing a purple crop top with baggy black pants and black nikes. 

"When I saw this, I could just assume what you had planned for us" she answered.

"Well guys, we are climbing this fake mountain. Who wins, gets to choose the next activity for this week" Draco announced.

They divided themselves into paires in which they would race. First racers were Draco and Cameron. Even though Draco was pretty agile for his age, the young adult beat him hard. The next ones were Bradley and T.J. T.J. was usually pretty quick in climbing and had lots of energy, but he let Bradley win. The little boy was so happy to win something against his older sibling that he started shouting all across the museum "I won! I won! I beat my brother!"

The Malfoy girls were next to try on the climbing wall. Rosalie and Brianna were racing one another and surprisingly Brianna won.

"Why is it so hard to believe I won?" she asked her family.

"Maybe because you hate sports. And you hate climbing. It ruins your nails" Cameron answered his twin.

"Oh, Cam I'll show you. If I win, you'll have to let me style you the whole week."

"Deal!"

Lyria and Hermione were left for the last. Two reporters, mother and daughter started climbing and Lyria, who thought she would win for sure, surprised her self when her mother beat her. She looked at her father who was just laughing at his eldest daughter knowing how agile and quick Hermione is. In the semi-finals Cameron could't let Bradley win because his styling was on the line and Bri was so determined to win that she was climbing so fast in order to beat her mother.

In the finals were the twins. They looked at each other and looked again at the wall in front of them. Like their mother, they started calculating the best and quickest way to come to the top. They haven't even noticed that the crowd started forming behind them anticipating who would win. When they started climbing, they were at the same level. Somewhere around the middle part, they both grabbed the same rock to hold on to, but Bri was quicker thinker and found an even better way to come to the top. The rock was farteher away from her, but she used all her flexibility and her leg strength to pull herself up to grab that rock. When she managed that she was already far in front of her twin brother and she won the race.

"Nicely done, sis" Cameron congradulated her when they came down.

"I'm so going to enjoy this. First I get to style you and second I get to choose the next activity. This is going to be fun!" she said excitedly.

"Yeah, can't wait" Cameron muttered sarcasticaly and everyone laughed. It was a good day.