6. Wolves, Children and Metal dragons, oh my!

Start from the beginning

"What are you going to call her?" The man asked.

Why the hell are you letting this kid name your baby? Why are letting him name... me?

"I'm gonna call her Delilah!" The boy exclaimed happily.

Nooo! Lila winced. How could he? Why would he? No!

"Why?"

Yes, why?

"I like the song." The boy said grinning at his little sister.

He liked the song.

I sighed.

Suddenly I was ruffly shaken awake. "Get up! Lila come on!" The Travis look alike yelled.

"What time is it?" The boy just grabbed my ankle and me her out of bed. Now let's not forget I was in the top bunk.  "Ow!" I barked as I landed on to the wooden floor.

"Sorry but if you want a warm shower you better do it now before Travis uses all the hot water." He grinned and helped me up. "Alice has left you some toiletries and Sophie lent you some clothes. Oh and it's five thirty."

I glared but couldn't help the grateful smile that found it's way onto my face. "Why are you being so nice to me?"

"You're my baby sister." He said simply as he pushed me into the bathroom.

I took my time cleaning myself feeling much better using Alice's rose scented soap to wash away how dirty and grimy I felt.

I looked down at her bare arm, gripping the tattooed one tightly closing my eyes trying to remember something but nothing happened. I looked at my stomach and chest counting the little scars.

Some were longer than others but none looked as bad as the thick pale line on my face that started just above my left eyebrow and diagonally across to the right side of my jaw. It was jagged and looked as if someone had sliced me hard and deeply in the face with a sword or dagger or maybe even a axe.

I knew I had been in the shower for half an hour by the time I had finished washing my hair.

Sophie had left me a black pair of jeans, a green long sleeve top and some tan mountain boots. As well as my Phillies sweatshirt which I tied around my waist and a black over sized denim jacket.

After quickly brushing my teeth I walked out to what could only be described as pure chaos.

Travis was throwing one of the younger boys in the air. " Trav! Please, put me down." The boy squealed.

"Not until you say the magic word Tommy!" Travis laughed.

Two girls were laughing at the boys. Julia and Alice I remembered them from last night after I had calmed down a little they stole me some hot chocolate from The Big House kitchen.

"Connor give it back!" Sophie cried chasing Connor around the cabin.

"Soph's got a boyfriend!" Connor sang happily. Theses were my people.

"Hey, Lila's is finally ready!" Travis cheered putting Tommy down and handing me a backpack.

"It's got fresh clothes, a first aid kit, food and water, a neck pillow-" Travis was cut off by Tommy grabbing my hand excitedly.