Ashidos brows narrowed, but Kaminari placed his hand on her shoulder. "It's all good, take the time you need. I'm sure the teachers will understand."

She nodded and looked down at the table. 

"I'm actually gonna get a headstart to class too. I'm gonna go over my notes just in case there's a pop quiz or something." Ashido stood up. 

"Alright, see you in a few." Kaminari waved.

As the girl walked out of the room Kaminari leaned back in his chair. "I don't see why everyone feels the need to go to class early. I'm gonna stay and enjoy myself as long as possible."

"Yeah, it's definitely weird."

-----------------------------------------

Bakugou's POV:

He stormed out of the building, his fists clenched. 

He could hear Kirishima trying to keep pace with him. "Bro, what's going on? Slow down a minute!"

He continued going toward the school building. His mind was a mess of different thoughts, and his anger was building up.

"Bakugou, I know you saw something back there you gotta tell me what it was."

At this point, he was shaking. "She had blood on her lips."

Kirishima jogged to get next to him. "Yeah, and?"

Bakugou threw his bag onto the ground and grabbed the back of his head. "God damn it! How could I have not noticed sooner?! I thought I was wrong, I hoped to god I was wrong!"

Now Kirishima looked worried. "Wrong about what?"

He took a deep breath. "You remember the other night when I said I might know what's going on?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, now there's no doubt in my mind. I should have acted on it as soon as the thought came into my head!"

"What? So you're saying the villains definitely did something to her before she got back?"

"No you idiot, I'm saying that she is the villain!"

Kirishima stared at him. "Y/N is a villain?"

"No" he growled. "The person we've been seeing for the past week isn't her."

"What- how is that even possible?"

He picked up his bag and started forward. "When I was being held by the League, there was a girl there. She had a thing for blood."

He remembered it well, how she had brought a knife to where he was tied asking for "just a taste." But the creepy guy with the hands had told her off, saying that he was a guest.

"I thought it was just some weird fetish or something, but what if she can somehow-"

Another thought hit him. The girl from the provisional licensing course had claimed that somehow she had fallen asleep during the time of the exam and hadn't made it. But there were people claiming to have seen her there. 

"She can transform into other people using their blood. That has to be it."

Kirishima took a moment to process this as they continued walking. "But, is there any proof? How can we be sure?"

"I don't know that yet. We can't make any moves until we know for sure."

"We should talk to Mr. Aizawa. He'll probably have a way to find out."

"Yeah, we need to catch him before classes start and-"

A voice came from behind them "wait up guys!"