𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

Third Persons POV

The Whole Benevento Family where ready to leave for northern Italy for there Ball. They got in the SUVs and headed of to the airport where there jet would be waiting along with the Moretti and Girordano family would be waiting as well.

Alessandro, Gianna and Liliana where in one car with Luke and the driver.
In the second car Was Leonardo, Matteo, Sandro and Valerio and Lorenzo.

All the other men where leaving on a second jet later.

Alessandro POV

We where know in the car a my baby girl was dancing to the Disney music we had on in the car while Luke was laughing at her. She is so cute. Truly the light of the family.

Matteo POV

Me and my brother where know in the car on the way to the airport. We where Discussing some shipments and what not. 'Hey isn't that younger boy from the Chevalier family going to this boy' he quizzed my brothers. There full attention landed on what I said and eyebrows raised 'yeh he is the whole family is coming' we all scowled 'Lorenzo make sure that boy stays away from Liliana please' Leonardo spoke and Lorenzo replied saying ok. No boy allies or not will go near my princess.

Third Persons POV

2 black SUVs pulled up next to the jet and then 5 more which consistent of the Girordano family and Moretti.

Gianna POV

Gianna POV

We arrived and I got hold of Lily in my arms and got her out the car while holding her and the placed her on the floor staring and adjusting her outfit

'You ok baby' 'yes mummy are you' I laughed 'yes darling.....let's go come' she grabbed her stuffy and went over to Steven our driver and thanked him.
'Thawnk you Steve' 'that's ok Lily' she walked over to me and i picked her up in my arms as soon as we stepped away from the car all her aunties and grandmas swooned over her 'hello darling how are you' Rosa asked her 'I'm gowd' she got shy and nussled her face into my neck making every one awe over her. 'Leonardo' I called my eldest son over and he turned from where all the cousins and my sons here huddled talking. He walked over and I handed Liliana her to him as he snuggled her into his chest putting part of his suit jacket over her body and walked back over to all the boys.

Leonardo POV

I walked over to the boys with Liliana in my arms They all smiled at her as she looked like she was falling asleep. 'She's so cute' Nicole said 'I know' I replied will moving a piece of her hair out her face. 'I'm gonnah get her on the jet she looks cold' they all agreed and we all got on but I took Liliana to the bedroom and snuggled her into the bed and let her sleep a bit then walked out 'Leonardo where is Lily' I faced my dad 'I have just put her in the bedroom she was tied' he nodded and talked more about work while the lady's where talking about the ball.

I walked over to the boys where they where Having a conversation 'she is fit' Valerio said 'who's fit' I asked mid conversation 'this slut from school she's called Chloe god she's horrendous caked in make up and constantly trying to fuck one of us if I had my way she would be dead by know' Emiliano said while scowling I laughed and so did some others 'yeh she also tried fucking Severino the other day' Armani stated 'she sounds like a slut' I said 'everyone one at school is' Sandro butted in.

Liliana POV
(1 Hour later)

I woke up all snuggled up in a bed which I realised was a nice bedroom on the plane

Oooo fluffy clouds I said while jumping of the bed and looking through the window

'Vewy Pretty' i said to snuggles my bear he is my best friend because I don't really have real friends like me . Daddy says people are bad out in the world and he said all my family are my friends which I was fine with. I walked over to the door with snuggles and walked out 'baby come' I walked over to daddy 'hewlo daddy' I kissed his cheek and he smiled 'how is my favourite girl' 'I'm ok but can I pweety pwease have a dwink' 'of course baby why don't you go over to your brothers and cousins and get them to order you one' 'ok' he kissed my forehead and I walked over to the boys and I saw Severino 'rino' I said smiling and I jumped into his lap 'baby girl hello how are you I missed you' I giggled as he placed kisses all over my face 'I'm ok I browght snuggles while we aren't at howme' I said while showing him Mr snuggles 'oh that's good' he said smiling 'also Daddy said you guys would order me a dwink' 'of course baby girl' he said

Lorenzo snapped his fingers which I giggled at and all the boys turned to me and smiled I blushed and looked down and they laughed. I nice lady came over and she had a top on that was showing her chest ALOT I wanted to tell her but she pulled it down more when walking over so I thought she liked it that way.

Lorenzo POV

The flight attendant walked over pushing her breast together and swaying her hips way to much. Me and the other boys are not on good terms with her at all. We have known her for over 3 years know and she has tried sleeping with all of us. Every time she sees one of us she tries to with one of us. Even Armani when he was 15. Every since then we can't stand her presence but we refuse to get her fired because we don't want to cause a seen on something so small my father would say. You would think with 12 boys/men sitting here she wouldn't do that but she never learns 'yes sir what can I do for you' as she bent down a little 'baby girl what would you like to drink and to eat' I moved away from the woman who clearly looked around 22 so year or so older than me. 'Ummm apple juwse and .....' she was thinking for a second 'uhh girl what do you want' the flight attendant asked baby girl with venom dripping of her tongue 'ummm' she looked scared and couldn't think 'bitch hurry up' she said again that's it she's dead I motioned for Severino to turn her around so she wasn't facing me and to put his hands over her ears. 'Look bitch' I said pulling her in 'you don't fucking speak to my sister like that know leave and get my sister some fries and apple juice and when the flights done you will wait for someone to come get you and don't even think about running bitch....your dead' she froze shaking as I pushed her off to go get Baby girls food.

She came back with the food and walked off again 'baby here you go' I said handing her the juice and food 'thawnk you Lo Lo' she Ate and we all talked obviously not about the whole girl's situation we where talking about early not with baby girl here.

_________________________________
I can't believe we hit 4K reads and to say thanks her is another chapter I was also thinking of posting chapter 6 as well today but let me know weather you would like that or not byeeeeeeeee 😁