So Akash called home and asked Hari Prakash and his brothers to make room ready for them but must be discreet about it.

Arnav called his best PI to investigate this and asked Happy to keep an eye out for the man.

They all went back to work even though they all were agitated and worried.

The day went by slowly as Manoj and Surbhi took the kids home early.

Arnav and the other also closed early to prepare to leave to RM.

Even though Arnav was worried about Khushi, he was also excited that Khushi will be closer to him at work and at home.

Back at RM, Anjali returned from work to find the Prakash brothers and some of the workers moving back and forth but cared less because she was pissed off.

She went to her room and took out her phone and called the number she has been calling since morning again but still the number wouldn't connect and it pissed her off and she threw the phone away in anger and slammed on the bed.

"I swear if those stupid people have ghosted me than I wouldn't spare them. " She fumed in anger and left to the bathroom to freshen up since it will be lunch soon.

After she was done she got down to and was surprised to find Manoj and Surbhi playing with Aarav and Khushav in that hall.

And Mami and Nani sitting on the couch smiling at them while sipping on their tea.

Nani was the first to see Anjali and was surprised to see her here at this time of the day.

"Anjali." She called out breaking everyone's reverie. "Why are you here by this time of the day?..... Did you go to work.? " She asked as he she placed the tea cup on the center table.

Anjali moved closer and sat opposite them.

"I did go but I wasn't feeling will and come back home. " Anjali replied nonchalantly making Mami and the others roll their eyes at her and Nani shook her head in disappointment.

Manoj and Surbhi went back to playing with the boys when Aarav saw his father come in and stood up and run up to him.

He hugged him but the waist and Arnav broke the hug.

Khushi who arrived with Arnav smiled seeing the bound between them

"Guess who is here. " Arnav said and  Aarav frown but followed his father's gaze and gasped seeing Khushi and looked back at his father with his mouth wide open and Arnav laughed.

Aarav didn't think twice and rushed and hugged Khushi who hugged him back.