Main reason search

Start from the beginning

Avu: And why do you look worried?

Madan: well his Juliet is with Anushka.

He said the whole scene happened when we were sleeping. After the whole flashback I turned towards Avu and she was smiling. I don't know why she is smiling but I can understand that she has some plan for today.

Then we both got ready and ate the leftover lunch. It was not too bad. After lunch......

Avneet: Guys let's play a game.

Faiz: I'm not coming.

Reem: com'mon Faiz, your Juliet will come by night.

Madan: Leave him ,He will come. Avu! you tell what's the game?

Avu: Hide and seek.

Sid: Arey! Where will we hide in this room?

Avu: Not in room, the whole castle.

Reem: wow! It's interesting.

Jai: what interesting? It may turn dangerous if someone gets to know about us.

Faiz: Nothing will happen. I'm in. I will be the catcher.( Excited )

Madan: you are excited? Do you really think you can find us in this huge castle?

Faiz: I will.

After a small argument everyone accepted the game and Faiz is the catcher. He closed his eyes and we all went out of the room.

Reem: guys let's all hide in different places.

Madan: okay but after one hour let's all meet here once.

They all went in different directions. When I was about to go someone dragged me along and that was none other than my Avu.

Sid: ohhhhh! Someone wants to spend time with me 😜

Avu: Shut up and listen to me. This is the right time. We must find Priya and ask her about the sacrifice.

Sid: oh so this is your plan but where will we go and find Priya.

Avu: I also have no idea but we have just one hour time to complete the task.

At that time someone dragged us inside a dark room. We were not able to see anything.

Avu: Mr.whatever

Sid:...............

Avu: Arey! Mr. Whatever answer me I am scared.

Sid:..............

Avu: okayyyyy! Sid where are you?

Yeah! She called out my name.

Then I caught hold of her hand. As soon as I caught her hand, the lights on and she removed her hand from mine flipping her hair. Then we both saw who pulled us.

Sid/Avu: PRIYA.

Priya: shhhhhhh! Don't shout! somebody will hear. Where you searching for me?

Sid: yeah

Avu: But how did you know? Is your power reading minds?

Priya: No I have the power of controlling air. Sound travels through air so when you said Sid to search me, I got to know.

Sid: you can listen everyone?

Priya: Not like that. I think you were not whispering. Your sound was pretty good.

Avu: ok leave that. We need to ask you something.

Priya: go ahead.

I explained the whole scene happened in the library.

Avneet: Do you know something about that sacrifice matter?

Priya: Many sacrifices would be needed to build a kingdom so may be queen Eliza and her father would have sacrificed many things but I don't know why the pages are torn.

Avneet: do you think it might contain something useful to us.

Priya: maybe.

Sid: Then do one thing. You said you have the power to control the air so can you bring those lost pages together.

Avneet: great idea Mr.whatever.

Sid: miss.whatever complimenting me?

Avneet: Shut up

Priya: However but it is really a good idea. I will try.

She said and left. We also went back to start the game. It was a fun day for us.

......................................................................

Ok now got your next chappy, Have you enjoyed?

What do you think about this chap?

Give me a suitable title for this chappy . I will change it.

Now what's happening with Jaan?

Will Priya bring the torn pages?

Do vote and comment for interesting updates ❤️❤️❤️

Tomorrow update will be more interesting ✌️

With love

Ridhwana