Chapter 1: The Transferee

ابدأ من البداية

'He's so pretty. It's unfair.' Dorothy was amazed yet jealous at the same time because of how beautiful he is. She also noticed that his hands were trembling on his lap while closed and his face is slowly starting to go red. "Uhm, excuse me---" As soon as he heard Dorothy's voice, he sat stiff like a rock. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever?" Dorothy asked since namumula ang kaniyang pisnge."Y-Yeah, I'm fine." Sabi naman niya habang nakatingin sa harap, sinusubukan na hindi tumingin sa kaniya.

"Glad then! What's your name?" By the time he heard Dorothy ask his name, his heart was suddenly beating fast because of how nervous he was. "Za-Zach Anderson." Sagot niya ng paputol-putol.

"Nice name. I'll be your seatmate for the rest of the quarter. Please take care of me.~" Zach saw her smile at the corner of his eyes. I can tell that he's screaming inside his mind?

Zach is one of Feona Falcon's biggest fans. Meeting her daughter is a big thing for Zach.

"S-Same to you." He smiled.

Meanwhile in his mind, 'Holysh*tshesmiledatme---'

"Alright, let's begin." Kumuha si Sir Wilton ng chalk at saka nagsimulang magsulat sa blackboard.

•°•°×Lunch Time×°•°•

Dorothy's POV:

"Daebak! You look like those cute girls in anime!" (Daebak- a korean word that means 'awesome'.)

"I know right? She's too cute!"

"Short girls are my type. Can I get your number?" One guy asked.

Geez, I'm being surrounded by guys. They're suffocating me with their perfumes. Time will come that they will ignore me, for sure. "I---"

"Can I also get your number?" Someone asked.

"Me too!" Another one.

"Me three.~" Aaand another one.

"Guys, I can't---" Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand out of the circle and pulled me outside the classroom.

"Oi, Aaron! You can't just steal her away from us---" Lumingon yung lalaking hawak-hawak ang aking kamay at napansin ko ang kaniyang nakakatakot na mga mata. Kulay pula siya, kasing kulay ng dugo. It pierced right to the guy who called him. "I get what I want so shut up." He said with a husky voice.

The boys who surrounded me earlier suddenly kept silent by the time the red eye told them to shut up. His left ear has a black cross earing and his hair color was black. His hand is smooth despite how strong it looks. Let me guess, he's a monster with a soft heart. I'd smirk as he pulled me all the way to a corner where there's no people other than me and him. Binitawan niya ang aking kamay nung siya ay humintong maglakad.

Then after that, everything became silent. It was kind of awkward actually. He was staring at me, judging every corner of my body just like what the principal did when I first met him.

Now that you mention it, he does kind of look like the principal. Those red eyes, sharp nose and black hair. Wait, could it be---

"Hoy." Tinawag niya ako.

"Po?" I asked.

"Anong nginingiti mo diyan?" He asked in a rude tone.

"Nothing.~ Ahem ahem," I'd clear my voice, ready to imitate what he said earlier "I get what I want so shut up." I said, trying to copy his husky voice.

I can tell na medyo nainis siya sa ginawa ko but I don't really care. Boys like him are fun to tease.

"Don't get the wrong idea. I pulled you out of the classroom because it was getting really noisy there." (Huwag ka nang magpanggap, kaibigan. UwU)

"Oh, well that make sense. Thank you, Mr. Class President.~" Ngiti ko sa kaniya.

"How did you know that I was the class president?" He asked.

"It was on the board outside the door." I told him.

"I see..."

Then, everything became silent again. (Awkward silence)

"I'll just go to the cafeteria." Sabi ko to break the silence.

"Sure, it's at a separate building beside the middle school building." Tinuro niya sa akin yung cafeteria sa labas ng bintana.

"I see, thanks... Aaron, right?"

"Yeah, Aaron." Sabi niya.

"Okay then, see ya.~" I told him, remaining the smile drawn on my face as I wave at him and walk away.

•°•°×°•°•

Aaron's POV:

By the time she slowly turn his back on me, my face slowly starts to go red.

Sh*t, it's really her. The problem is that... she doesn't remember me.