He's very nice, tho! (I don't know how to spell it full, sorry to whoever reads this)

I hope I can get closer to the kid! Tho, so far, he's really attached to Tommy. Maybe it's the warmth or their close age.

Anywho, bye bye!

~ Wilbur Soot "

I look at the notebook, feelings happy with my entry. Though, before I close it, I write today's date at the top.

I place the notebook on the bedstand besides my bed, taking my phone from my pocket and going on YouTube, waiting for dad to call me for dinner.

3rd Person POV (No Ones POV)

. . .

"How are you so warm?!" Tubbo questions his friend, putting his hot hand on his cheek. They were currently sitting on the bottom bunk in their room, examining Tommy's lava body. Well, somewhat lava body.

Tommy laughed, letting his smaller friend play with his hand. "Dad calls me a magma boy! Something from hell, I think??" He answers.

Tubbo smiles widely. "Really?! Do you have any cool abilities?"

Tommy used his unoccupied hand to rub his chin, thinking. "Uhhh, dad told me he'd teach me my abilities when I get older."

He suddenly pouts, looking somewhat grumpy. "Though I think I old enough..." He grumbles.

"I have abilities! Kinda- wanna see?" Tubbo asked eagerly, in which Tommy nods frantically.

Tubbo holds his breath, seemingly pushing something. Almost as if he was taking a shi-

Suddenly, little purple flowers appeared within his fluffy hair, poking out in every direction. Flowers even appeared on the boys slim tail, which was swaying.

Tommy's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, staring at the blooming flowers growing out of his friend.

"WOW!! That's so COOL!" Tommy yelled in excitement, reaching to touch one of the flowers.

Tubbo immediately gave in, letting the boy touch the flowers on his head. He was still holding Tommy's warm hand to his cheek.

Tommy looked at Tubbo, a large smile plastered on his face. "Can I have a flower?" He asked, his voice a little softer.

Tubbo nodded, putting a soft hand right next to Tommy's ear, in which the blonde froze.

"What are you-" Suddenly, he was cut off by a large, red and orange flower appear behind his somewhat pointy ear.

Tommy gasped when Tubbo pulled his hand away, though Tubbo kept Tommy's hand on his cheek.

Maybe if Tommy got excited, the heat would increase.

Tubbo giggled at his friend, feeling his already hot hand become steaming. It's was staring to burn Tubbo's cheek, though he didn't mind.

Just like he'd theorised...

Somehow, he told himself he was used to worse.

Tommy instantly retracted his hand, seeing as it was steaming off of the boys cheek. "Tubbo! You idiot- don't hurt yourself!"

Tubbo looked at him, still smiling. "Why?"

Tommy blinked. "'Why', what?"

"Why can't I hurt myself?"

"Uh, because it's not good for you? Duh."

"Yes it is." Tubbo answered, almost instantly.

Tommy raised an eyebrow, clearly confused on why his friend thought it was okay to hurt himself.

"Its not oka- SCRATCH THAT," The blonde shook his head, not wanting to think any more. "If I make your skin steam, don't touch me. I don't like it."

Tubbo's smile faltered, tilting his head to the side. "Papa would always feel better when I was hurt, why don't you?"

"Why dont I what?"

"Feel better."

Tommy started to cringe, not wanting to talk about this anymore. Not knowing why it was making him uncomfortable.

"Let's stop talking about this." Tommy muttered, making a mental note to tell Philza about this later.

Tubbo nodded, his smile instantly returning.

Word Count:: 1149
~{ Heya, I hope you liked it :) I have no clue where I'm going with this story, if I'm being honest.

If anyone's confused on my writing, I'm sorry ;-; I can answer questions if you'd like!

I hope y'all are having a good day/night! Adios. }~