~ Steamy Coco ~

The warm air hit once more as the smell of chocolate and coffee filled their senses.

"Go take a seat, I'll get everyone a hot cocoa." Phil spoke, pointing to a booth that was secluded from everyone else.

Everyone made their way to that specific booth, Tommy instantly hopping down and wiggled is way closest to the window.

Wilbur looked at Toby in his arms. "Want to sit by Tommy?" Toby looked up with semi-sad eyes. He nodded after some time of thinking.

Wilbur put the boy down, letting the boy walk for himself.

Toby slowly made his way into the booth, still tightly holding the bee plushie.

"So, what's your name??" Tommy yelled excitedly, turning his body towards the smaller boy.

"T-Tubbo. " He spoke, burring his head back into the bee shyly. Tommy quickly took notice of this and looked at his older brothers.

"Why isn't he like me? Huh?" He asked, pushing himself closer in Techno's direction.

Techno shrugged. "You're just overly hyper, he looks like he isn't." Techno responded then looked back at Wilbur who had sad eyes.

"We need to find his parents, right?" Wilbur smoke quietly, playing with the sleeves on his sweater. "I don't think his parents are the right choice, though."

Techno raised an eyebrow. "Why do you say that?"

Wilbur glanced at Tommy, who was trying to spike up a conversation with the other boy, then looked back at Techno. "I think his parents are the ones who left him, Techno."

Techno looked lost in thought for a quick second, probably trying to connect the pieces together. "I guess you're right, Wil."

Suddenly, Phil walks up to the table and slides in next to Toby. "Hey, little guy. You feeling alright?"

Toby looked up at the mysterious man, his lips forming a small smile. "H-Hello, mister. I-I am feeling much b-better now!" Toby said quietly but happily. He seemed to like Phil. "Who are you guys?" He spoke once more, quickly glancing around the table.

"I'm Phil, and that," He pointed to Wilbur then Techno. ",that is Wilbur and that is Techno-" "ANd I'm Tommy!" The little blonde boy yelled once more, trying to get the attention of the small burnett.

"I-Im Toby- th-though my Papa would c-call me Tubbo!" Toby spoke with a smile. He seemed to lighten up a bit more knowing that there was an adult with them.

"Why do you two look alike?" Wilbur smiled and waved while Techno let out a small chuckle and spoke. "We're twins, buddy."

Wilbur and Techno both had brown hair, Wilbur's was puffy while Techno's was more slick. They also both wore glasses, Wilbur's were more circular while Techno's were more square.

"Twin?" Tubbo cocked his head to the side in confusion. Tommy laughed and wrapped an arm around the boys shoulders. "They're using old man lingo! Don't listen to them."

Tubbo giggled. "Okie dokie?"

Wilbur looked at the boys in awe, already falling in love with Tubbo. "Phil, can we keep him?" Wilbur spoke, getting Phil's attention.

"Lets at least make an effort to get him in a safe home. If we can't find one, then we'll see." Phil had one thing in the back of his head, however.

How was he supposed to take care if another kid if he couldn't even take care of the ones he already has?

With that thought in his head, he got up and moved to where he was next to Techno and got lost in his thoughts once more.

Phil studied the new boy. His hair brown and overly fluffy with little horns popping out, as well as tiny animal ears in place of human ears. He wore a long-sleeved green button-up shirt and black jeans shorts. It was not appropriate clothing for winter.