Chapter-19

A\n:- my exam is appearing soon but I didn't even touch my books from 10 months:'}

▫▫▫‼‼‼‼▫▫▫

"

Wh- get away from there jeon jungkook" the teacher marched towards the boy but immediately got kicked on the balls. Jungkook gave a death glare towards the whimpering man before again gazing at the naked girl. "He tortured you, didn't he?" Jungkook asked as he crouched down in front of her. Slowly tugging the long hair behind her ear as jk pulled down the hazy fabric from in between her mouth. She immediately gasped and coughed out, eyes tearing up in terror

Jungkook gently freed her tied hands and legs before covering her naked body with his own sweater. The girl aka hara maintained sitting on that covert.. still shaking and whimpering from fear and pain. Finally, someone came to save her after these long-awaited months. Jungkook didn't say anything as he left a sigh and stood up. With a swift moment, he grabbed the teacher's collar and pulled him up from the ground. "So what do you think of this Mr Woon?" He asked and smirked.

"How did u know about this?" Mr woon gritted his teeth while jungkook harshly slammed him on the wooden table before smirking

"How did u know about this?" Mr woon gritted his teeth while jungkook harshly slammed him on the wooden table before smirking. Woon groaned in pain as jungkook rested his back on the wall before looking at him sternly "Why? Do you think u are the only one who can stalk, Mr woon? I don't understand why u retained to abduct her but the day she got missing I saw her with you for the last time"

"Ugh fuck it hurts. Haha but that doesn't explain about how did u know my secret." Mr woon wipe the blood from his lips before slowly standing up

"I started to suspect that someone was stalking me, though I didn't really say anything. A particular guy with a black hoodie and grey mask, wearing gold ring on his hand" jungkook pointed at woon's ring finger who had wide eyes. The raven chuckled "don't think that I will let anyone escape that easily who will try to get into my life? Damm I have seen you stalking me 24/7...getting suspiciously concerned about my life in the school. You have accidentally put your stalking clothes on ur desk Mr woon"

"Oh, so u really knew about me huh? Then why did u not say or do anything?"

"Well u know I don't have much time for something bullshit like this. As long as u don't interfere in my life..which u did, unfortunately. I have talked with few of hara's friends and they said she was experiencing the same stalking shits. A guy wearing the same black hoodie and grey mask"