We both went to the room again. Where Jin was already standing with 'sorry' face. "So that was the special dish which you made for me hm?" Jimin questioned him angrily. I had not seen his this avtar before.

"So-sorry jimin..." He apologized. We forced to turned at jimin when he started to laugh. "What?" Jin asked in confusion. "You don't need to apologise hyung. Everyone is the same on eachother's birthday." He went to Jin and hugged him. I take a breath of relief after hearing him. The room get sounded by 'Oo' when everyone said at the same time. "You scared me.!" Jin sighed and hugged jimin back.

-

After getting done with party me and jimin were going to our rooms. Obviously when it's on the same floor. We both entered the in the elevator as it reached on the ground floor. I take my place at the back wall of it and stand there without looking at him. Elevator started to go higher. But I don't know why I was feeling so shy at that time. Jimin noticed that I'm not looking at him and avoiding him when I didn't make eye contact with him. He got the chance that we two were alone amd came close to me but put his hand on my hip. My heart beat increased suddenly.

"What?" I smiled and asked. "Nothing. Just stay like this." He replied so simply and looked at the number of floor which was running on the screen. That silence was so awkward to maintain between us so I tried to break it. "So...how was your whole day?" He turned his face at me when I asked. "In the morning.... I was not happy like my every birthday."

"Why?" On some point I already get the reason but still I asked. "I was disappointed that atleast you have to wish me....but who knows there was a big blast on back of it." I smiled lightly while cute giggled also slipped out from his mouth. He bend down his face nearer to mine and pecked on my cheek.

Elevator get stopped at our floor. Before going out of it he slide his fingers between mine and hold it tightly. That was the exactly feeling for which I was carving. Yes I was used to do it with my ex boyfriend, but he never showed his feeling towards it. Presence of Jimin around me make me feel that 'yes, I'm special for someone'. We started to walk hand in hand and swung it like pendulum back and forth.

"Your station is here." As we reached at his room'door, I said quietly. "Should I have to go?" He made pouty lips and asked cutely. "Yes Mr. Park."

"Mr. Park?" His eyebrows get knitted but in a cute manner. "Yes!" He pushed his body closer to me and hold me tight by my waist. "Now gooooo!" I put my hands on his chest and pushed him towards the door. "Going!!....bye." He waved at me and closed the door.

I take just some few steps but then realised that his jacket is still hanging in my hand. I go back and knocked on his door. "Yeeess!...." He opened the half door so I could only see his face. "You are still on the door?....by the way." And I extended my hand for giving his jacket back.

Instead of take the jacket he grabbed my hand by wrist and pulled me inside. The door get closed on back of me immediately after pulling me in. he stick my body on the door and hands above near by my head. He gently brought his body closed to me pressed it against mine. I didn't know that he has also this side

"Jimin what are you doing?" I asked nervously. My heart was pounding crazily. He kissed with his soft lips on mine. "Jimin...!!!".

"I still have a bitter taste in my mouth, so I need something sweet." He said before smirking but again kissed. "Are you crazy?" I hit his chest playfully. "Yes. In your love!....But why your heart beat is so fast?......Nervous?" I moved my eyes away from him to avoid his flirty gaze. His index finger run under my chin and raised my face gently to look at him.

"You have a shooting tomorrow. Now go and take rest. It's already 11:45." I make an excuse for escape from him. "What if you become my rest?" My hands still were pinned on the door near my head. He raised his eyebrows but bite his lip.

"You dirty minded.....shut up and go!" He was not moving a little. I make my hand free from his grip and grabbed his hands. I leaned him towards the bed and he also follow me like cute puppy. After taking his shoes off, he lay on the bed down. I raised the blanket and covered his body.

"I'll not move from here until you closed your eyes and fallen asleep." I folded my hands among my chest and said. "How can I sleep if you will stay here?" He didn't break his eye contact and said with smirk. "Shhh! Sleep now".

"One last favor!" I raised my eyebrows in questioning way. "I want good night kiss." I was trying to hide my bright blush but didn't answer. "I'm talking to you miss copy-cat." I was still not answering. "Ok then! I'm going to get off." He moved the blanket away from him and pretend to do it.

"No no no......you will not." I widen my eyes and immediately pushed him back on the bed and covered his body again. He smiled widely. "Fine.....". I bend down and gave quick packed on his lips. His expression changed like little baby who becomes happy after getting his candy.

"I'm going now. Good night." After greeting him last time, I leaned to the door. Hold the knob of it for twisting and opened it but his voice from behind make me stop. "Good night my baby."

Wait. what?

I turned back to look at him. But his eyes were closed and he was smiling like idiot.

Cute!!