~.•❤♡♡•.~

Start from the beginning

Suddenly he embraced you, his broad chest and arms enveloping yours gently. Your eyes widened in surprise along with a deep blush beginning to form. For a moment you froze and then began to relax and embrace him back, afraid that he could feel your pulse quicken from how close he was against you. He could feel it and his embrace slowly grew a bit tighter as he closed his eyes for a few moments, he no longer cared. Your scent was calming to him, everything about you was calming to him.

He himself didn't know what overcame himself, he couldn't help it.

Y/N~

" Al-alucard..?..."

you softly called out his name and his long lashed eyes opened slightly from the sound of your voice. His eyes were casted and he softly spoke while embracing you.

Alucard~

" ... Please....Don't leave me here all alone in this castle......"

he loosened around you and pulled back to gaze down at you after a few moments. His eyes wavered ,features showing a slight pained expression as he gently held a lock of your hair within his slender fingers. You gazed up at him and almost forget to breathe, for what he says to you next only softens your gaze more with blush.

" I know this may be strait forward but I no longer care .....stay here with me y/n~...."

his eyes searched for yours, his sad golden eyes almost putting your gaze in a trance where you couldn't look away. His voice was soft but never faltered, your heart ached and you were at a loss for words.

Alucard~

" tell me~...truly..... do you really wish to go back to a life of hiding .....living in secret and in fear of being found by religious rule. I may have failed in protecting my mother in time from them, ill live the rest of my life carrying that guilt.......but I swear I would never let any harm come to you. Stay with me and you can continue doing what you love ....living comfortably within this castle full of knowledge that you seek...."

his fingers lightly caressed your cheek as he looked down at you with a soft gaze. his long hair cascading and resting over his shoulders as he tilted his head slightly for an answer.

_______🕯_______

_______🕯_______

Your brows met together as your features softened almost in disbelief of what he was asking you. You gazed up at him, feeling butterflies within you as he caressed your cheek. This was already overwhelming. your lips parted slightly and before you could speak he leaned in.

His lips took yours in a gentle kiss. you kissed him back, your chest heaving slowly from your soft breathing to calm yourself. Your hands gently holding onto his forearms, needing to ground yourself from the sudden kiss. He pulled away after a few moments and gazed down at you with light blush tinting his fair skin. His sharp brows still slightly meeting together as his eyelashes casted .

Alucard~

"....."

a soft shaky sigh escaped your lips as you cupped your cheeks, feeling the warm blood rush to them. You cleared your throat and met his gaze bashfully, pulse thumping loudly in your ears at a steady beat. Alucard was well aware of how he made you feel, how his touch made you react to him ,even if he stood close to you, your body temperature and pulse easily gave you away.

Y/N~

" ....Alucard~...I.."

Alucard~

" stay..." his voice was soft and gentle as he gazed at you with his golden eyes.

you were weak from his words and intense gaze, how could you say no to him.

However if you stayed, who would aid those in need of your medicine. You were the only one in the villages that many secretly relied on from religious rule. You knew in the back of your mind you couldn't just disappear and never return back to those villages across the lands near Wallachia.

alucard spoke again.

Alucard~

" I know that pensive look ....don't worry... I will find a way to make the castle come to life again....disguise it....that way it can stay protected on its own and guard the Belmont trove at the same time......

Ill go with you when you go on your travels if need be ....but please...stay with me Y/n~"

you're eyes were watering slightly, tears accumulating underneath your lashes as you gazed up at him with light blush. Luckily the tears never fell and you gave him a smile while this time embracing him.

Y/N~

" ill stay~...."

you said softly as your heart skipped a beat your brows furrowed as you hugged him deeply.

" how could I say no to you...before I knew it you stole my heart..."

you spoke softly while gently pulling away and cupping his face.

your eyes casted slightly to the side for a moment while blushing deeply. It wasn't fair how easily he could say those things to you without feeling bashful. It stirred your heart dangerously so but it made you happy.

" ....I~ Ive fallen in love with you Alucard~..."

Alucards cheeks showed a slightly darker shade of pink as his golden eyes gleamed from hearing those words. A light content smile formed onto his lips.

Alucard~

" I know....and ....Ive fallen in love with you Y/N~♡... "

________________~°•.🕯.°•~________________

Words~1485🍷

Alucards Heart Gauge

{...❤..♡..♡...}

________________~°•.🕯.°•~________________

Sorry for short chapter, next one will be longer.

Holy moly so many views and ☆' :,).
Tysm for the ☆and comments 💓
I really didn't think this fanfic would get so many views.

Hope you guys like the sketch of alucard and a default insert kawaii girl .💕

May 13th 🍷 season 4 :,) im gonna cry