Still There

*WARNING: MENTIONS OF RAPE AND SOMETHING SIMILAR TO A PANIC ATTACK IF NOT A PANIC ATTACK. PANIC ATTACK WILL NOT BE MARKED BECAUSE IT IS MOST OF THE CHAPTER BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE OTHER BIT, SKIP THE PARAGRAPHS THAT HAVE *** AT THE BEGINNING AND END OF IT. AGAIN THERE WILL BE A SUMMARY AT THE END. STOP WHERE THE FIRST *** IS IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY PANIC ATTACKS AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM A/N*

*Also there's a little bit of idk... slight smut? It's not too bad, so I'm not putting a warning on the paragraph as if it could be triggering*

A/N: Went shopping with my mom and sister today. My sister feels the need to look at everything, but I got some neat jeans and a weird sweater thing that I am probably going to live in. I drew Tenya today and he ended up looking a bit too much like "your daughter calls me daddy too" but fuck it I would call him daddy. I gave him stubble and by god that was the right fucking choice. I am delivering a shitshow just as promised. Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter!

Before they could even shut the door, Hanta and his partners were berated by a million questions, compliments, and comments. 

"I didn't know you were going to get piercings!"

"Where'd you get 'em done, Raccoon Eyes? Me and Kiri wanna get matching industrial piercings and shark bites."

"Aaahhh, Mina it looks so cute on you! I wish I could afford to get my nostril done..."

"Who are you and what have you done with our class rep?"

"How much are nose piercings, kero? I'm thinking of getting a matching one with someone."

"They look like they're already healed. How? Did the person piercing you have a healing quirk? Or something similar? Where'd you get it done? What was your piercer's name? Are you even old enough to get one without parental consent? What kind of paperwork... mutter mutter mutter...."

"Everybody calm down," Tenya demanded, causing the chatter to stop. "We just got back from Recovery Girl healing the piercings, and I can't speak for these two, but I am utterly exhausted from months of healing being done in a minute. I would be happy to answer your questions later, but as of right now, I need a damn nap." With that he walked over to the elevators, Mina and Hanta following close behind him. They dropped the stuff Mina had bought in her room before heading to Tenya's room. 

It was a little warm in Tenya's room because of a space heater he kept on during the day so that he wouldn't be cold at night. The boys each peeled off a layer because of the temperature, Tenya in the gray shirt that Hanta had not previously known was a tank top. Who was he to complain, though?

"Damn, y'all really be flexing that y'all got on shit under your clothes," Mina joked as Tenya sat down on his bed, crossing his legs. Hanta decided that Tenya's lap was the best place to sit. "If I did that, I'd be looking like I belong on a stripper pole."

"Maybe you do," Hanta joked as Mina sat down in his lap straddling him and resting her head on his shoulder.

"I mean, I'm pretty good at pole dancing," she giggled. 

"Guess you'll have a job if the whole hero thing doesn't work out," Tenya chuckled, his broad chest vibrating against Hanta's back.

"Dunno if anyone would pay to see that, though," Mina chuckled a little.

"I would," Tenya chuckled, obviously a little nervous.

"So would I," Hanta stated before Mina slowly kissed Tenya, and then placed a series of small kisses on Hanta's neck.

"But you guys would already get that for free," Mina giggled between kisses. Her cold lip ring made Hanta shudder a little. "Aww, looks like baby's cold," Mina teased, her kisses slowly getting more aggressive.