Worried

*WARNING: THERE IS IMPLIED SMUT AND RAPE AND USE OF THE F SLUR IN THIS CHAPTER SO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ IT SKIP THE CHUNK IN ITALICS. THERE WILL BE A QUICK SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENED IN THE A/N AT THE BOTTOM*

A/N: That image there? That shit is ME after reading the angsty kiribaku fic that just had me obsessed for a couple hours. Its called "just to make him happy I gave you up" by squeaky_someone99 if you wanna read what just sent me fucking spiraling. Anyways, now I'm in the mood for angst, so, uhh, suffer. By the way the next few chapters will mainly focus on Hanta.

Hanta didn't recognize the alarm that was going off. It sure as hell wasn't his or Mina's-- they never set alarms. Their body clocks told them when it was time to wake up. He sleepily reached to turn it off, successfully. Then he wrapped his arms back around the big mass of heat that he had previously been wrapped around. Wait a damn minute. His eyes snapped open, being greeted by Tenya's steadily rising and falling chest. Then he remembered last night. He peered over his boyfriend's chest to see his girlfriend cuddled up to him too. She had one leg on his stomach and her upper body was curled around his head slightly. He felt his heart flutter a little bit, seeing the two people he cared about most cuddled up together.

Then it almost made him want to vomit. They looked... so natural together, her leg resting comfortably on him, his arm wrapped around her waist. He almost felt like he was intruding... kind of like back then.

"I mean you can watch us do stuff," Kaito Matsuda said as he ran his fingers through his boyfriend, Tatsuo Kojima's hair. "I don't think either of us really give a shit, but you can do whatever as long as you don't tattle." They had invited Hanta over to Tatsuo's house so that his parents wouldn't suspect they were doing anything bad since they had been dating for about a month.

"Yeah, that's fine,"Hanta said excitedly. He knew it was really wrong, but his horny middle school aged ass couldn't take his eyes off of everything as he jerked himself off in the corner. It didn't seem to bother them, which was good. He watched them for three months before... before they decided they were getting tired of just each other's bodies. By then, the novelty of it had worn off for Hanta. He had noticed little flaws in what they were doing to each other that actually really bothered him. Tatsuo seemed to get a little to rough with his bottom a lot of the time, and when Kaito asked him to stop whatever he was doing, he wouldn't listen until Kaito burnt him a little with his sparkler quirk. They would always laugh it off afterward, though, which seemed really unhealthy to Hanta. But what was unhealthier was when they got tired of the same body over and over again.

"Hey, Hanta," Tatsuo said, with a god awful tone one Friday night. "How about you join in tonight? Could be fun." He was already undoing his belt buckle as he spoke.

"Um, no thanks, Tatsuo," Hanta chuckled awkwardly. He had honestly gotten tired of dealing with the two, but he kept staying with them almost every Friday night so that they wouldn't tell his parents that he was a stoner.

"Aww, c'mon, Hanta," Kaito purred in his ear. "We know you're into us. You think we don't see the way you touch yourself when you watch us?" He was slightly shorter than Hanta, but he wasn't as skinny, because, well... he had healthy eating habits.

"I--I really don't wanna, guys," Hanta insisted as he stepped away from the shorter boy.

"You say that like you have a choice, Hanta," Tatsuo hummed as he removed his pants and moved closer to the skinny stoner boy.

"Hey, I--I'll tell your parents what you guys have been doing every week if you don't leave me alone," Hanta threatened, wanting desperately to run out of there.

"Yeah?" Kaito asked, running his fingers along Hanta's neck. "Well, we'll tell your parents all of your little secrets. Your father's a priest right? Wonder how he would react knowing that his only son was a drug-obsessed little fag."