"Ah, this is quite easy" Lyra said and stood up at the bed.

"Training for the ballet Potter?" She said mimicking Draco's tone.

"That's too easy Lyra we all know that's me" Draco said, and they burst out laughing.

"We're next!" The Weasley twins said in unison before standing in the bed and took something out of the hat.

"You'll know this, we'll be needing, Harry, and 'Mione" Fred said and the two stood with them, they whispered to the two what they're supposed to do, and Hermione almost laughed.

"Oops, got you Harry" The three said holding Harry by the collar and pulled him by the side.

"How'd you know I was there?" Harry asked the twins.

"That's not important" Hermione said trying to act like Lyra.

"Here use this" George said handing him a blank piece of parchment.

"What's this?" Harry asked looking at it.

"Oh, this is The Marauders Map" Hermione said.

"How do you open it?" Harry asked.

"Lyra if you'd do the honour" Fred said, and Hermione said the words trying to act like Lyra.

"I Solemnly swear that I am up to no good" Hermione said, and laughed.

"Hermione you messed it up, it wasn't supposed to end like that" Fred said laughing at her.

"It's hard to act like Lyra" Hermione said still laughing.

"Awkward as fuck if you'd ask me" Draco said, and they laughed once more.

"I still couldn't believe that you nicked the map at your first year" Ginny said, and Lyra nodded not believing it as well.

"Bloody Hell, you should know when she's at the burrow, we the three would open the map in their room, and they'll be seeing different people" Ron said telling one of the rare stories.

"Who's next?" Ron asked, "Mate, you're next" Harry told Ron, and the boy nodded.

He took a paper from the hat, and laughed.

"I'll be needing Malfoy, Ginny, and Fred", Ron said and the three stood up Ron showed them what they were supposed to do and they nodded.

As they were acting Sirius was watching how close his daughter to The kids in his flat.

"You know she's really close to Harry not Just Draco, you just don't see it, since she mentions Draco a lot, you'll be close to her Love don't worry" Remus said kissing Sirius.

"Bloody Hell get a room you two" Tonks said and the two laughed at her.

"But seriously get a room, it's fucking disgusting", Tonks said, and Mrs. Weasley spoke as well.

"Have you told her?"

"We haven't told her Molly, we'll tell her at the right time" Remus said with a smile, and Molly nodded.

"Oh, Ly we have visitors" George said nudging Lyra who was talking with Hermione.

"Oh, you can come in if you want" Lyra said with a bright smile, a smile that Sirius wiped off earlier.

The four went in, and They sat down on the other bed.

"Next Ginny" Ron said giving the hat to Ginny, when Ginny took the paper she gave it too Ron, and Ron laughed.

"How Am I supposed to do this?" Ginny asked frustrated.

"Let me see" Harry said, and he laughed as well.