"Well I do have good news for you, our dear cousin Draco's here, your Dad suddenly trusted the boy" Tonks said and Lyra looked at her Confused.

"And Mum and Dad's downstairs, they want to see you" Tonks said, and Lyra stood up smiling.

"What are we waiting for let's go!" Lyra said, her mood changing quickly, Tonks Chuckled at her behaviour.

Lyra almost jumped out of the stairs, when she saw three familiar figures talking to her so called father.

"Uncle Ted! Aunt Andy!" Lyra said and hugged the two not giving a damn about Sirius who was watching her.

"Lyra" Ted said and hugged the girl, when the two broke apart, Andromeda hugged the girl as well.

"Draco" Lyra said hugging him as well.

"Now Lyra, are you good here?" Andromeda asked.

"Yes Aunty, don't worry" Lyra said reassuring her.

"Ok, now watch out for Draco" Ted Said and hugged the two.

"He'll be at the same room as you and Her—" Ted didn't finish his sentence, when Harry ran To Draco and hug the boy.

"Miss me did you Harry?" Draco asked amused.

"Oh shut it you bloody ferret" Harry said releasing from the hug.

Sirius was looking at them still amused, his daughter's closer to his cousin, his favourite cousin, and seeing Draco and Harry in good terms.

'Of course she's close to them they're the one who raised her' Sirius thought to himself.

"Now the two of you go" Andromeda said and the two went up the stairs, still murmuring to eachother Harry looked at them and sighed.

Sirius noticed this and put an arm at Harry.

"Sirius we know you don't trust Draco, but please the boy isn't like his family, he's just like you, the difference is he has no choice over the past years" Andromeda said and Sirius nodded.

"I'll see you soon" Andromeda said before she and Ted apparated.

"I'll be up stairs Sirius" Harry said and went to Lyra, Hermione and Draco's shared bedroom.

As Harry went inside the room, he sat down beside the two.

"Can we join?" The three heard they whipped their heads, and Saw Fred, George, Hermione, Ginny, and Ron.

Lyra nodded, and all of them went in, "Want to remember some memories?" Ginny asked.

"I have a better Idea" Ron said, and everyone looked at him.

"Let's re-create a scene, then they have to guess who we're portraying" Ron said, and Hermione smiled at him.

"For once you thought of something good Ronald", He said which caused the whole room to burst out laughing.

———

"Have you seen the kids?" Molly asked no one in particular, they're in the Dinning Room, and the house seems to be oddly quiet.

"Let's check every room, then come back here" Sirius said and they agreed.

A couple of Minutes they all went down, waiting for one to speak about the whereabouts of the kids.

"Lyra's room" Remus said with a smile, and went up the stairs all of them looked at eachother before following Remus.

When they reached the said room, they looked at Remus who was just by the door they stood their as well, and looked at where the man was looking.